“Pizza”

Michaelangelo's Pizza
Ranked #31 of 185 Restaurants in Towson
Reviewed 30 November 2016

One of best pizza spots in area ... very close to my house ...pizzaand wings from here u can't go wrong with ...will continue order from this great carry out

Reviewed 13 July 2016

This place makes amazing subs. My kids favorite are the shrimp subs and meatball subs. The french fries are also amazing. We always order to go since the place is not good to sit down and eat there

Reviewed 9 January 2016

I work in the Towson City Center and recently needed to order a Pizza lunch for a hard working group of people; Michaelangelo's is very close so I decided to try them for the first time. I went on line and found they had a special for 4 pizza's, I called and ordered the pizzas for pick-up. The smell of these fresh hot pepperoni pizzas in my car was to die for. The taste was as good if not better than the smell. Wow, Excellent Pizza! I liked it so I went back and picked one up to take home on Friday night. Once again, the pizza smell in my car was amazing. I have now found my favorite pizza place. I will be back! Make sure you give them plenty of time to get that pizza ready for you since they are always busy!

Reviewed 28 February 2015 via mobile

I am a regular here & this place is AMAZING!!! Actually....I haven't been in-store but I've had the God Given Privilege to savor some of their tantalizing menu items like....The Pizza (so good I ate my friend's portion....sorry Nancy:-)....the Cheesesteak( you won't want to share)....the Calzones (Steak & Cheese os AWESOME but please specify you want a calzone & not a stromboli)......the Rasberry Chocolate Cheesecake (Very Rich & enough to put you to sleep......the Carrot Cake ( Big Slice for Small Price).....their hot wing are actually HOT!) ....and finally their Can Sodas come Ice Cold! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??!! If you're Hungry....CALL THEM NOW!!!:-)

Reviewed 6 January 2015

Pretty good food. They deliver and have a lot of different options on the menu. College students would love this place. If you are looking for something healthy, it will be hard to find over here. The service is pretty good and prices are very reasonable for the amount of food you get.

Been to Michaelangelo's Pizza? Share your experiences!