“Wonderful Carryout and great pizza!”
Review of Pasta Mista

Pasta Mista
Ranked #7 of 201 Restaurants in Towson
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 15 February 2017

I've been a takeout customer for years, everything on the menu is wonderful, it's a great value for the $$. I only wish they delivered, but it's worth the drive. Fantastic pizza too!

1  Thank atlt96

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

Italian radios station playing on the radio. Small restaurant.

18 pizzas on display that you can purchase by the slice. Very exotic. Six were vegetarian.

The thin crust is simply perfect. Absolutely perfect.

They also have subs and pasta. It all looks very inviting and tasty. I will need to some back.

1  Thank Bill K
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

Wether you are wanting a pizza or pasta that is always great, this is the place for a quick meal or great takeaway.

1  Thank eck2eck3
Reviewed 11 January 2017

I've eaten at Pasta Mista a few times. It's our go to place when business reps want to take us out for lunch. We always get the pizza. It's not the best pizza I've ever had, but it's very good.

They always have soccer on the TV.

Reviewed 1 January 2017

Since it was rated #1 in the area, I was looking forward to my dining experience. I had the veal parmigiana. It was two patties with dried mozzarella cheese on top. Tomato sauce on the spaghetti was totally tasteless. My husband had the penne with broccoli, which mentioned a garlic and lemon sauce. He has a mild tomato allergy, so had to pick out hundreds of mini bits of tomato on his pasta plate. Toasted garlic bread was included.

Been to Pasta Mista? Share your experiences!