“hidden gem!”

Cuisines: Indonesian, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 October 2018

This is one of our favorite restaurants in Amed.Fresh food,nice staff and decent prices.
Owners shop every morning in the market for the best ingredients and cook with passion.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

I ate lunch here today. I had the pepes ikan (fish in Balinese sauce steamed in banana leaves). It was delicious. That and 2 beers totalled 90k.
I was happy.

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

With the busy main road right behind you, I wouldn’t describe the experience as blissful.

However, towards the sea there is a saltworks and on the left a few papaya trees.

I ordered the barracuda platter and being the pig that I am, was a little disappointed with the relatively small serving. At the same time, paying only two dollars for that I can’t really complain.

I ordered one mango juice and a papaya juice later on. Both were delicious and cheap.

The staff were polite and while I was here one of them made a flowery offering to the gods.

If this joint were on the beach, I’d rate it five stars.

Definitely worthwhile.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Saw this warung on TA and decided to go. Did not disappoint. Exceed my expectation quite a bit actually. Ordered spring roll, grilled mix seafood (comes with rice and veggies), fish soup, and finish off with banana split. Very good dinner with affordable prices. Would recommend to go!

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Went here a few times, and each time was lovely. Great seafood and a very interesting view of local salt farming!

Date of visit: January 2018