“Excellent Evening”

Ranked #40 of 117 Restaurants in Amed
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Asian and International Dining in Amed . Chef and team prepare: Homemade Breads, Pastries and Pasta Sensational Seafood and Steaks Freshly made Sushi and Stir fries, Various Vegetarian meals, Sandwiches, Burgers, Wraps and Pizza, Divine Desserts and Cakes Open from 6.30 am until late. Afternoon tea served at 3pm daily. Take out and delivery available. Free taxi service in Amed area. #balikurestaurant #amedrestaurant #ameddining #amedsushi #amedvegetarian #amedinternationaldining #getfedinamed #balikudoesitbetter #romanticdiningamed #amedvenue #amedwedding #baliwedding #amedpartyplanner #amedseafoodrestaurant #amedvegetarian #amedvegan #baliku #balikudiveresort #healthyeatingamed #baliwithkids #anniversarydinneramed #birthdaydinneramed #amedspecialoccasions #japaneseshipwreck #amed #eastbali #amedbali #ameditalianrestaurant #amed #falafelinamed
Reviewed 20 September 2018

We decided to try this restaurant on our last night in Amed, as it was just a short walk from our hotel. It was an excellent decision and a really enjoyable night. We had a range of starters/tapas which were very tasty and there was a good selection. For mains I had the Big Blue Cheeseburger which was one of the best burgers I,ve ever had in a restaurant and my partner had a medium rare steak with mushroom sauce, also cooked to perfection and just as he wanted. We tried the homemade ice cream for desert which was also very delicious. We also enjoyed the range of cocktails that were very well done and we had several. The staff were very professional and friendly. Thanks to Dewi for looking after Cassey our dog and thanks to Donna the owner for a lovely evening. We will be back and highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 24 August 2018

I was a resident in Amed for a while and I have been eating at Baliku restaurant countless times.
Food is delicious, Love the homemade Lasagnas and all the pastas, great if you are missing western food but also if you want to discover local high quality food as the menu is very diversified and all fresh products.
Also one of the best places in town for deserts :)

The staff is friendly and the place charming.
Never been bored of it !
I definitely recommend !

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

I have left a few reviews on Baliku Dive Resort over the last few years. When visiting Bali I always try to pop up there to get the senses rejuvenated & eat.

This review I want to concentrate on the wonderful Ms Bondkok & their food. I have never been disappointed with the quality of the food or the service. They have even made me a special treat when I’ve been a little home sick.

Loving the new additions to the menu & cant wait to be back. Thanks Donna & crew xx

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 19 July 2018

My boyfriend and I stayed at Baliku dive resort for about 3 weeks. The first night we thought, let’s be lazy and eat here at the restaurant, But WOW the food was sooo delicious that we decided to eat there every morning, afternoon and night for 3 weeks lol! (Except for 2 lunches maybe ;) ) It was really nice to choose between the best local food and western dishes at the same time! We are defenitely coming back one day and would recommend everyone to try it! You won’t be dissapointed that’a for sure.

Date of visit: March 2018
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

I came back to baliku to stay and of course for the food

Although The menu has changed since I last came here
The quality and tastiness of the food definitely has not.

Thebnew additions to the menu are fantastic.
I love the flavour combinations - I tried to taste most things on the menu during my stay and each one was a good as the last . The service is also second to none

Thanks for the fantastic food and fabulous memories Baliku - we had a wonderful time and will most definitely be back

Date of visit: June 2018