All reviewssnorkeling right off the beachocean frontbed was comfortablehot waterprosbaliconsloungershill
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

They put the pressure on us every morning since opening the door of the room from minute of awake !! Very agressif ! Nice view of course very good food ! But the staff was not friendly at all and they agress us from get out of bed to paid room . Asking every morning if we want they clean the room wich is I think, at them to adapt the cleaning in fonction of time of customer ( not if I am still in room openi.g my eyes from the night ) also didnt have water just few moment of pressure very unpleasant to get shower and very bad smell in room no plug to.charge phone and bad smell from the bathroom :( I didnt emjoy my time there very stressfull !! Left the ostel very disapointed

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank NinaG1574
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Pros;
Fantastic views from our room ( no 1) right on ocean front.
Snorkeling right out front of hotel: definitely not the best in Amed but ideal for a quick dip and snorkel.
Motor bikes to rent from reception, no need to go looking.
Cheap rooms.
Large rooms with nice balcony.

Cons;
Place is getting a bit tired, but you get what you pay for. No complaints from us here
Staff bit pushy sometimes but easy to shut them off
No hot water in our room but did not complain as did not worry us

Overall good basic bali hotel. Oh, there are a.lot of deep steps which did not bother us but you need mobility to stay here.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jane H
Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

Clean, basic but very comfortable. Huge steps to breakfast and the pool, very relaxing at the pool with spectacular sea views. A few steps to some great snorkeling. The staff all friendly. Locals seem to use the pool but weren't anyway a nuisance. Breakfast was filling and a great start to a day. Not much to do locally but advised of live music twenty minutes walk away which was a fabulous night out. A dodgy lamp gave my partner one hell of a shock to which they fixed immediately.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for 6 nights and had many positive experiences. Our room was clean, spacious and comfortable, including a good mattress. We enjoyed our breakfast and afternoon meal in the restaurant daily. Our waiter Made was so friendly...we really enjoyed meeting him. In the office, Ni Luh was delightful, helping with a misunderstanding, bringing us special treats, always with a lovely smile and a willingness to help. We had no issues with theft, noise, or any other complaint. Our conflict comes from the ownership of the business.....they are not spending money for much needed updates, and the little things which could make this place extra special. And I think they are behind pushing the tours and services.
We enjoyed the pool, the sunrise each morning over the distant mountains in Lombok, and certainly the staff. Yes, the stairs were arduous, especially for me with bad knees, but I just managed them slowly. Our hesitation to return would be from the bad vibes the owner brings to the place....not specific, I know, but palpable.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank Keagles
Reviewed 20 October 2016

Too many stairs down to our room on a daily basis,which was hard work up & down.Bed was nice with a out dated rooms.Local guests made a lot of noise at midnight in the pool,was most annoying,young peolpe and then next day they were at pool early.
Breakfast was ok but not enough available to eat .Dinner was nice food as not many restaurants near by.
Location was 10 min drive to jembuk beach .

I don't appreciate the man that clean our room ,searching through our suitcase during our two day stay ,looking for money I gather.He unzip the bags clearly as we set them up to a certain way to see if anyone went in .You clearly did MR B. You should be ashamed MR B . First time this has ever happened to me in any country I've been.its well noted that thieving goes on in Bali !!! In rooms .

Wouldn't never stay here again ,nor recommend this place .

Room Tip: Many steps down to pool.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends