US$24
US$154
US$137
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$140
Priceline
US$55
US$53
Hotels.com
Alami Resort and Restaurant(Amed)(Great Value!)
All reviewsocean frontbed was comfortablehot waterprosconsbalisnorkelhill
Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

Clean, basic but very comfortable. Huge steps to breakfast and the pool, very relaxing at the pool with spectacular sea views. A few steps to some great snorkeling. The staff all friendly. Locals seem to use the pool but weren't anyway a nuisance. Breakfast was filling and a great start to a day. Not much to do locally but advised of live music twenty minutes walk away which was a fabulous night out. A dodgy lamp gave my partner one hell of a shock to which they fixed immediately.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for 6 nights and had many positive experiences. Our room was clean, spacious and comfortable, including a good mattress. We enjoyed our breakfast and afternoon meal in the restaurant daily. Our waiter Made was so friendly...we really enjoyed meeting him. In the office, Ni Luh was delightful, helping with a misunderstanding, bringing us special treats, always with a lovely smile and a willingness to help. We had no issues with theft, noise, or any other complaint. Our conflict comes from the ownership of the business.....they are not spending money for much needed updates, and the little things which could make this place extra special. And I think they are behind pushing the tours and services.
We enjoyed the pool, the sunrise each morning over the distant mountains in Lombok, and certainly the staff. Yes, the stairs were arduous, especially for me with bad knees, but I just managed them slowly. Our hesitation to return would be from the bad vibes the owner brings to the place....not specific, I know, but palpable.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank Keagles
Reviewed 20 October 2016

Too many stairs down to our room on a daily basis,which was hard work up & down.Bed was nice with a out dated rooms.Local guests made a lot of noise at midnight in the pool,was most annoying,young peolpe and then next day they were at pool early.
Breakfast was ok but not enough available to eat .Dinner was nice food as not many restaurants near by.
Location was 10 min drive to jembuk beach .

I don't appreciate the man that clean our room ,searching through our suitcase during our two day stay ,looking for money I gather.He unzip the bags clearly as we set them up to a certain way to see if anyone went in .You clearly did MR B. You should be ashamed MR B . First time this has ever happened to me in any country I've been.its well noted that thieving goes on in Bali !!! In rooms .

Wouldn't never stay here again ,nor recommend this place .

Room Tip: Many steps down to pool.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
4  Thank Elisa255350
Reviewed 8 October 2016

We booked our villa through booking.com, when we arrived we were tokd that the villa we booked is not available and there is another one for us for a bigger price. Of course, we didn't accept the new high price and agreed to pay just a bit more.
The staff was friendly, though fakly and it seemed that they constantly tried to sell us some tours and activities.
Moreover, the villas aren't very new and the mattress was very uncomfortable.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

First I would like to stress that this isn't a flippant review, I have thought long and hard and checked if I could be wrong in any way before writing this. Unfortunately my friend and I believe that money was taken from our bags.

It's not the only problem with the place, upon arrival my friend and I were given a double bed room when we had specified that we needed a twin room. They told us that they could put a mattress on the floor, but there wouldn't be a twin bed room available for three nights. It took me to suggest to them that we should be reimbursed in some way, the man appeared confused and at first it was a communication difficulty, it wasn't until we're talking about it for ten minutes that I realised that he wasn't as confused as I thought, he just had no thought for the customers and was trying to talk his way out of the problem. At first it was a polite hint that we should be reimbursed in some way, but when they hint wasn't taken I had to say it very bluntly. I shouldn't have had to do that. Thankfully after one night on the floor an extra bed appeared in the room.

I had numerous destinations within Indonesia during my visit and I had put my money into bundles so I knew I had accommodation, diving, taxis and spending money all sorted out. I first noticed I was down 200,000 in one of my bundles but didn't say anything to my friend and assumed I got it wrong. It wasn't u til she mentioned that she was short of 100,000 in her bundles that I voiced the same concern to her. We both assumed it was our mistake and recounted our money and added the extra 200,000 that had gone missing. On the last day when it came to paying the room bill that she said she was down 100,000 again! We concluded it must have been the staff. This conclusion was solidified again when I came to pay my diving fees three days later and was 100,000 down after counting the money two times now. It happened too often to be a mistake.

Be careful with your money if you stay here.

Stayed: August 2016