All reviews yoga retreat boat yard mr balaji lovely accommodation small island jain food busy life degree view city life outdoor games direct view great hospitality surely visit again awesome hotel perfect holiday support staff birds chirping
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Nice location and staff and room service is also good excellent food view is excellent my first experience in lake very excellent .... Next time my friends also come iam regament to grand ayur island thankyou..

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2017

A must place to visit if u r looking for a weekend away from the hustle and bustle Of the city life....as d resort is situated amidst vembanad lake..
We were warmly welcomed by the management.. Staffs were very humble and active.. Especially the one who served us at the dinning hall.. (srinivas)

Lake supreme rooms are the best options to choose.. As it gives the best view of the lake. Rooms were neat and clean.. Spacious.

Swimming pool area was one of the main attractions of the resort.. Where u can spend a leisure time. Garden was well maintained..

Food was delicious.. Especially the crab roast..

Indoor n outdoor games were also available..

In short... Its a worth place to relax.. If u r looking for serenity..in the backwaters of kerala.

Date of stay: October 2017
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Stayed in a rooms facing the lake view.Very courteous, polite and pleasant staff's and excellent stuffs of local cuisine. the facility and amenities provided are same as they advertise. Hospitality is excellent right from arrival till check out.Open pool was nice .overall fantastic experience.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 September 2017

It was a much needed break for me, was desperately looking forward to this vacation. My cousins and I headed to this place to celebrate my sister's birthday, loved every bit of my stay. Hospitality is remarkable and has a very personal touch to it. Will go back there soon!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 21 September 2017

I stayed this resort 1night with my family.overall am very satisfied, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Reception and house keeping ,all the staff are very friendly, helpful and accommodative.Its nice ,quite,relaxing place with a beautiful theme.I would highly recommend for a perfect holiday.

1  Thank A_Sainu