Yes, you read it right. Room located less than 60 metres from the calm and Serene beach. Very clean rooms, good service. The beach is almost like a private beach! The calm waters make for a perfect place to swim or just relax in the water.
We were able to see dolphins in the ocean right from the comfort of our verandah. Though slightly away from the Alappuzha town centre, it is the best place to stay if you come to town for the beach. Though named Beach Paradise Ayurveda Beach Resort, this is popularly known as Pozhiyoram.
You won't go wrong with this. Ask for the rooms close to the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pozhiyoram Beach Resort,Alleppey,Kerala,India - dotted with coconut palm, facing Arabian Sea and Theeyaseril Pozhi (lake) and 4kms from Alleppey town. Blessed by nature on one side and and all backwaters, boarded by coconut palms, a natural habitat of many rare birds. On the other side, an exclusive sunny beach with crystal clear sand. The resort is build on a concept as a fisher man's village were guests has the opportunity to see local fisher man working in traditional Kerala ways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Pozhiyoram Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pozhiyoram Beach Hotel Alappuzha
- Pozhiyoram Beach Resort Kerala/Alappuzha, India