See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

A perfect place for a one night stay. Large rooms, good wifi, extremely helpful and friendly owner with perfect English. The property can set up house boats accommodations as well. RR is a fantastic value

Date of stay: March 2017
3  Thank tomhoward53
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Good place in town. Clean and well kept place. Helpfull and nice staff. Good standard on rooms. Noisy street but with earpluggs no problem sleeping.
Walkingdistans to boatjetty.
No brekfast included but not far away to hotell Royal that had it.

Date of stay: February 2017
1  Thank PerLena
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

This place is closer to a busy road than it looks on the photos but most places in Alleppey seem to be. The owner is super friendly. The room at the front on the first floor was too noisy so we moved to the one on the ground floor which was much quieter. Aircon and bathroom were good and rooms were very clean.

Date of stay: November 2016
Reviewed 3 November 2016

we along with our parents and friends went for a stay.Its just 2 kms from Allapuzha railway station. Restaurants are available near by. accommodation is good with clean spacious well maintained Rooms& bathrooms fitted with geyser,TV,Wifi, mini fridge, kitchen etc. Good guiding Staffs.So value for money can be considered as fair.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Surachita M
Reviewed 19 October 2016

On 27 March 2015, I posted a review of Riviera Residence (RR) with the title “An Unforgettable Experience”. Please do take a look at that review as I have covered a lot about RR in my comments.

I live in the UK and try to escape from our cold winter months by holidaying in sunnier climes. I stayed at RR in 2014, 2015 and 2016. My repeated visits are the best testament to what I really think about RR.

As regards to my stay this year, all what I would like to say is that I found RR just as sparklingly and hygienically clean, comfortable and friendly as on my previous two visits.

I have already booked my stay for 2017 and that’s because once you have stayed at RR you are most likely to be smitten with the place.

Date of stay: February 2016