All reviews backwater tours tuk tuk hostel bugs taxis kerala
Reviewed 20 February 2018

It is a nice property i have ever stayed. friendly staff and peaceful place. only walkable to KSRTC bus station in allappey. in built restaurant helps our stay in allappey was less expensive. We like Lake and Paddy

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

The staff are very nice, take very good care of us.
Prices are very reosenable.
Nice green place to stay, close to the market(also to government alcohol).
Come for one night and stay for four!!
I recommend this place very much.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

When I was walking on the street in alleppy, a guy spoke to me and introduced me to a full day boat tour and stay at this hostel as a package. The guy was really nice, genuine, trustworthy and I really enjoyed the tour. Also, all the staff from the hostel were very kind and helpful. I recommend anybody stay at this hostel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank screechinghiroto
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

First of all, the lawn was not properly maintained and the grasses looked like jungle. Too much mosquitoes. The rooms were very bad and congested. Small bed size and the bathroom was not that clean. Poor room service.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed there 2 nights. It is nothing special but quiet and with kind stuff. The bungalows have a terace where you can do yoga or have a tea at the small table. What I liked most: the beautiful old mango tree in the garden ❤

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple