All reviews own private direct access to the beach a wonderful stay balcony closeness resort alappey massage sunbeds fishes hospitality
Reviewed 18 February 2018

My wife and I stayed for 1 night. We had a clean room with a comfortable bed a view of the sea. Before breakfast we walked a 100m for a swim in the sea and then enjoyed a choice of simple but appetising food.
The reception was very helpful and the wifi was good.

Date of stay: January 2018
1  Thank SomeOtherTag
Reviewed 11 February 2018

My husband looked the room before we decided to move this hotel.
The manager showed him the room in 2nd floor front of the sea,we came back latter afternoon to booked the room .
When we move after tomorrow we didn't get the room we like,they gave us in 1st floor,saying our room has been booked with somebody bit annoyed.
But the room we had in 1st floor was clean just only two things the sink was in properly onto the wall was moving and the hot water you need to call them every time you have the shower .

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

It started off ok nice clean room with a sea view, the water pressure was pretty terrible but we could just about put up with that for the view. It got progressively worse, we were moved to another room as they had double booked or got it wrong, the room seemed clean but it was soon evident that the airfreshners in the room were there for a reason the room smelt of sewage. And again the water pressure wasn't just bad the water went off half way through shower. My husband went down to complain and they said they would switch the water back on. It seems you need to ask for a shower and warm water and even then it is fairly ineffectual. Young staff tried to be helpful to a point but basically the management does not care about its guests. Spoke to other residents who were also not happy. I cannot see how they have got good reviews, they even had a good review book on their desk but our experience did not meet these standards. Would not recommend.

Date of stay: January 2018
1  Thank goldsworthyhelen7
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Nice room near to beach. Thank you palm beach for making our day so beautiful.

Ambience of room is good and we stayed in 2nd floor of this resort. It’s kind of house and not a resort. Worth staying in it.
Not many options but a healthy complimentary breakfast.

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Absolutely horrible experience with massage. Don’t go to this place.
Very expensive price for massages (more experience than in a good international hotels), I guess the guy that are working on the reception in the hotel Palm Beach Resort are getting commotions because the massages are barely speaking on the English language.
They have dirty rooms, and dirty shower (girls was washing a bath before, after the previous client by her feet. I was a first client at the morning. The shower doesn’t work, you can use the basket with a water that staff should be prepared, other wise it takes long long time (that is happened with me) , the water in a tab very slow.
During a massage session girl are answered to her phone a couple times she had people conversation through speaker (I heard every single words of conversation)
You have to sit a complete necked on a plastic chair and THEY DONT PUT ANY CLEAN TOWEL ON THE CHAIR
THE TABLE WAS OILY AND THEY DID NOT WANT PUT ANY TOWEL ON IT. I insisted put towel on oily table . So the original idea was that clients are sitting on a plastic table, on a couching on a little pillow WITHOUT ANY PERSONAL TOWEL.

Absolutely horrible experience after this massage I run to my hotel and took a shower because not only body was dirty , emotionally it was absolutely dirty as well.

Date of stay: December 2017