All reviews his mother the river paddy fields opposite bank the perfect host large balcony coconut trees home stay watch the world homemade food kerala backwaters open bathroom beautiful property boats passing home cooked the main house kerala cuisine
Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

We stayed a couple of day with our three children.The place is magnificent and rooms are very confortable,especially the open Bathroom,by removing the head,you can see coconut palm.Radjeev is always in care of us and the meals of her mother are so delicious.
Radjeev show us his village and also St Mary Mother Church dated of 4 century.
I recommend strongly this hay of paradise in the middle of riziere and we would like to turn at his home because of the silk morning and velvet nights.
Thank you so much Radjeev .

Mister Ali.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2018

The homestay itself is absolutely beautiful, directly facing the river.
My room was a very good size and beautifully furnished, with a large balcony directly alongside the backwaters with an amazing view, from where I could see the boats passing and hear the birds singing.
The host is extremely welcoming and makes you feel at home easily. Delicious and very tasteful homely food.
An excellent place to relax and enjoy nature.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 3 September 2018

I stayed at the Pamba for 3 nights and really enjoyed my stay. Raj was a warm and interesting host and I enjoyed my dinner chats with him (and Rene!). The food (cooked by his mother) was delicious and well worth taking. The room was big and clean and the views over the canal were lovely. I enjoyed biking around the back roads, taking the public ferry into town, exploring the local villages and just reading on the terrace! Thanks very much Raj, and hope the recent flooding didn't affect you guys too much! All the best.

Room tip: Room overlooking the canal
Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 28 July 2018

A very nice place, I greatly enjoyed the view of the river in front of the terrace, the bicycle rides and walks in the vicinity and the travel by boat to Allapuzha. Rajeev was a very nice host with interesting discussions about Kerala. The food was great thanks to his mother in the kitchen :-)

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank René C
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

It's a great place to Stay. Having nice view from the room. The rooms are very clean and spacious. The service was excellent. The food was delicious and homely.its a place for home stay. They are having house boat s, we have done a back water day cruise. The house boat pick us from the home stay location. It was a great experience.

Date of stay: May 2018