See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 August 2014

Stayed here for a night enroute. Checked in around midnight and checked out in the morning. This place is OK if you just want to stay for the night. The service may not be very good. We stayed in Non-AC rooms. The beds are quite hard and there were not extra sheets provided. The hotel does not provide towels, toiletries, etc. Please carry them with you if you want to. Didn't check out on the hot water facility. The room and the bathroom was clean enough for a night stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank MSreevalsan
Reviewed 23 July 2014

At the first glance it is impressive.Big reception area,well furnished as if to lure you.Location is good.The rooms are very small and stuffy, the bathroom,very compact.Bed sheets not very clean,only one pillow provided for the couple. we never tried the food so cannot comment.In the month of October,which is an off season,they charged Rs.1000/-which was quite on the higher side.we booked the Hotel after looking at the Photograps in the net,which we feel was our mistake.
The staff was very good. I personally feel that the management is really not very intrested in running the Hotel,may be they have many other businesses to look after.

Room Tip: One must see various rooms before checking in.We could not,because we reached very late.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tcjn
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Worst hotel with very low maintainance. . . . no power supply. N ac not working. There is no plus point for this. . . everything is minus points. They have terrible room service. . my suggestion would be go to ktdc tamarind for budget n clean rooms or go to prince hotel if u can shell out a little bit more. . .

Room Tip: My advice go to ktdc tamarind
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank K R S
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Poorly engineered building horrendously maintained, overcharging as per the condition of the rooms, poorest ventilation in a room I have ever seen. Exposed wiring. Lack of plug points. Poor service. The only plus point they have is the location. Please go to ktdc Tamarind hotel, that is value for money. I usually go to Tamarind but this time there weren't deluxe rooms there, there was only one premium room and I ditched it because I thought it was too expensive for me So, I decided to go to Raiban. I regret that decision. Never go to raiban.......

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank inseminated
Reviewed 30 December 2012

The room is big however it is not maintained properly....we took 3 AC rooms for INR 1500 each ...however one room AC was not working properly and the management couldnt fix it...In another room we found a big rat.....in all the rooms you would find cockroaches and mosquitos....avoid Raiban...not a place to stay

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family