See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 March 2018

Nice hotel with good room and good service. May be good to recruit a few more English speaking staff.
Close to Yiwu market 1. Nice park opposite the hotel.

Not easy to get a taxi from the hotel though

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank ThierryBMaidenhead
Reviewed 6 February 2018

What not expecting such a great hotel for the price. It has a luxury feel to the hotel. Room very well appointed with a comfy bed. Toiletries and slippers provided, as is free spring water. The breakfast, which is included, is a big Buffett with a big range of Chinese foods, fruits, breads and fried eggs if you ask. The coffee isn't bad either.
The front desk all spoke English so communication was not a problem.
The hotel is located in the city centre. I found a fruit store and convenience store close by. There were lots of taxis and buses if you are not being picked up by Chinese businesses.
I will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: I was on the 7th floor and it was a,amazing
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Came here on a business trip the Yiwu Market in May. Overall the stay was ok but let down by a number of things, A/C, Wi-Fi and the staff, shame as the rooms are very nice and clean. I'd rate the hotel 3.5/5 stars.

Each night the room was 30c, A/C would appear to be on but actually, do nothing if anything probably heated the room slightly. The staff gave me the run around several times, first telling me they'd look into it which they did not. I was then told it was broken and needed repairing. Then I was told other people in the hotel had complained it was too cold, the member of staff was laughing and advised me to open the window at which point I got very angry. Then I was told they needed to save the environment. Eventually, they agreed to turn on the A/C for a few hours but cut this short. A few other details are missing but you get the point...

Only the manager speaks a reasonable amount of English, I believe her shift usually finishes in the afternoon. If you have any issues/complaints such as the A/C this will be a problem in the evening. Surprising as the hotel is one of the nicer ones and appeared to have lots of foreigners.

Stable Wi-Fi was an issue, it was not possible to connect to the internet, at times slow too. If you get connected it may only stay on for 5-20 mins.

Location to the market if I recall is only 10 mins via taxi. There is a free shuttle to the Yiwu Market but this goes to a number of places first, we had to wait a while for the shuttle to arrive, taking an hour arrive at my destination so I would advise taking a taxi instead as they are cheap and save a lot of time. 10-15 walk to numerous restaurants.

Breakfast was fairly good by China standards, decent choice. Though there was an odour at one end of the restaurant and the other end by the large windows was very hot apparently no A/C either.

On a few occasions, I was brought fruit in the evening (once as an apology) which was a nice touch. Coincidentally on each occasion, I was napping, I tried ignoring the staff member then telling them I was sleeping, as they did not understand English they would not go away until I got out of bed.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

we really enjoyed our service...do not forget to ask for the hot milk service where you are given a glass of warm milk to assist you in your sleep..the breakfast was the best that i had in china...this hotel is undoubtedly the best in yiwu

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

I book Kasion hotel as my favorite hotel was fully booked. Check was fast at 12th floor . Our room was on 6th floor , the room was clean comfortable but not spacious. Breakfast is average need a lot of thing , but I think is acceptable. Room rate/quality is good

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business