US$68
US$110
US$93
US$81
Trip.com
Jinjiang Inn (Yiwu)(Yiwu)(Great Value!)
US$24
US$59
US$40
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$48/night.

US$98
US$89
Trip.com
All reviewsthe executive loungethe check in processswimming poolstunning hoteldifferent wayspleasurable stayfood choicesbreakfast catersshopping mallcomfy bedmorning breakfastbeautiful roomexhibition hallnice buffetstayed two nightsplace to staybuffet restaurant
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel many times now and very satisfied.
I had mentioned that the food in the lounge needed improving and found this much better on this visit.
Jenny, the manager in the lounge always remembers me and my name and goes out of her way to make the stay as good as can be.
I will be back soon.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
YiwuMarriottHotel, 公关经理 at Yiwu Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear guest, warm greetings from Yiwu Marriott Hotel. We're glad to hear that you're satisfied with your stay. Your comment has been shared to Jenny. We will continue to provide quality services. We hope to welcome you again soon whenever your travel needs bring you back to Yiwu.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The Marriott Yiwu is execellent in all means .The service was so good the staff also were so warm and welcoming . The rooms are so spacious .I would always want to come back to this hotel and also recommend others .

Stayed: April 2018
YiwuMarriottHotel, 公关经理 at Yiwu Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest, thank you for your feedback and we are pleased to learn that you have enjoyed your stay and that we were able to provide you with a memorable experience. Hope to welcome you again soon whenever your travel needs bring you back to Yiwu.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

yiwu is like heaven for people who wants to buy goods in wholesale , there are lots of items in yiwu like hardaware , shoes , kitchen daily neccecities , scarf , pets ,jewellery, toys , ceramics ,bags ,umbrella raincoats , lights ,electronics ,stationery items ,sports items , gym items ,gloves, socks ,leggings, caps , fabrics , blankets , car accessories , etc.
beside this there is also other markets outside of the main market .
and there is also cloths wholesale market call huangyuan shi chang

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear guest, warm greetings from Yiwu Marriott Hotel. Hotel located in Yiwu CBD, the International Trade City and the Wetland Park is nearby. Hope to welcome you again soon whenever your travel needs bring you back to Yiwu.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

I have been going to Yiwu for work at least once a year for the last 6 years. On my first trip, we stayed at the "best" hotel at the time and it was awful. So each year, we endeavored to find the newest hotel to stay at and fortunately, more and more international chains have set up shop in Yiwu. We found Yiwu Marriott last year and oh my goodness...it was a breath of fresh air! The rooms were very clean, luxurious, huge, had comfy beds and every modern amenity imaginable. I am comparing this to all the other hotels that I have stayed at in Yiwu thus far. Just last month, I stayed at this hotel again. The shopping mall at the back of the hotel is now fully operational with 5 floors of stores, restaurants, a McDonald's and a Starbucks...for those days when you just want some comfort food after a long day at the Market.

The hotel's breakfast buffet was very good but like most hotels in China that I've stayed at, the place can get really crowded during peak hours and you'd have to share a table with strangers. The hotels in China really need to oversize their breakfast venues.

Kudos to the staff throughout the hotel...they are polite, friendly and most speak good English. I highly recommend Yiwu Marriott and I look forward to staying again next year.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
YiwuMarriottHotel, 公关经理 at Yiwu Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear guest, warm greetings from Yiwu Marriott Hotel. We're glad to hear that you're satisfied with your stay. Hotel located in Yiwu CBD, the International Trade City and the Wetland Park is nearby, there's also a Glory Shopping Mall Canter neardy. We will continue to provide quality services. Hope to welcome you again soon whenever your travel needs bring you back to Yiwu.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

I come about 2-3 times a year here. The service is always spot on and the staff always remembers me. It feels like home away from home.

The hotel itself is super clean and modern. The Sanding hotel that is attached appeared to be very similar, but my agent stayed there and the differences were so marked that I felt it deserved commenting. The Sanding although seemingly part of this same complex is run down and smells of cheap cologne to cover the other less appealing fragrances. The room had mold on the ceiling.

So definitely choose the Marriott when coming to Yiwu. The shangra la is not a real Shangra La so this is really the only decent choice I’ve found. And it is cheap for a full service Marriott.

Room Tip: Ask for a Park View on a high floor.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear guest, Warm greeting from Yiwu Marriott Hotel. Thank you for your feedback and we are so glad to hear that you are satisfied with your stay. We will continue to provide quality services. We hope to welcome you again soon whenever your travel needs bring you back to Yiwu.