See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

Room was clean and spacious. Little outdated but still fine. Air conditioning was turned off and room got very stuffy. Was told air conditioning units are switched off in winter.
Breakfast was fine, cereal, bacon, fruit, eggs, breads. Catered for Chinese but still sufficient for western clients.
Only 20 RMB to trade city market, 10min in a taxi.
Plenty to do around hotel, bars, restaurants, parks and shopping.
Probably best location in Yiwu as everything is within short walking distance off hotel.
Will definitely return..

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank stevenNTMK
Reviewed 9 June 2015

We complained about the aircon its its very hot in the room they said that they shut down the aircon in the room if rainy Seson since it's their policy huh???? They suggested to us that we open the window. T
And they will give us fan. Another huh ??? Fist time we encountered this such thing in many places that we traveled before they only shut down the aircon at dawn now it's the whole day . I don't know really what to say to them .....

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
5  Thank Abraham913
Reviewed 2 November 2014

I stayed for business in this hotel for more than five years.unfortunately each stay I recognize a remarkable drop of the services and the quality as well as the stuff efficiancy .it is far a little from the foutian market but has the underground market and a lake near to it.

Room Tip: 1. choose high floors and lake view to avoid the main street noise 2.ask for the vip card.its a prepaid card which will gant you free nights and a discounted room rate as well as an allowence vouchers.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank TalalHamdan
Reviewed 3 October 2014

For once I had a minibar but all it had was three cans of milk and one of Coca Cola. It served as a fridge for the beers I bought from Century Mart next door, Yes it is clean and looks the part and actually has a lobby bar where you can buy alcohol but it leaves much to be desired. The rooms are spacious but my first night was warm as they had turned the a/c off. it was rectified after a complaint.

On the second morning I was rudely awoken by drilling from a nearby room at 0720, prompting a phone call to reception and to be fair it stopped soon after, although the damage had been done. The western breakfast is in fact Chinese so your best bet is to use and pay for the annexed McDonald's bacon and egg McMuffin unless you like noodles, dumplings and snot soup first thing in the morning.

The place could be so very good but they let themselves down so very badly on things that could so very easily be improved.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Stayed here almost 8 years ago and it hasn't change much. It is old and faded and needs updating. But the location is good. Walmart across the street. Mcdonald's and a supermarket beside the hotel.
There is a shuttle service to and from the trade market but I never had the chance to take the bus. I was in the waiting area on time everyday. Didn't bother to find out why.

Room Tip: There are 2 other 4 star hotels beside this hotel. I'd probably stay in those next time.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business