See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 February 2017

For the price you pay, the service is really bad and they don't seem to care.
* water in the room was cold and the shower had almost no pressure, just dripping
* when I told the manager about the water, she just shrugged
* no towels at the pool, took several requests to get one and a minimum half hour wait
* old reheated coffee was served
* there was no room cleaning

Room Tip: Top rooms have a nice balcony.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Karolina R
Reviewed 1 February 2017

My friend and me stayed at this hotel at the end of our southeastasia journey. We were expecting two relaxing, chilled nights in a beautiful resort. Unfortunately it was the opposite. The hotel itself is all! We are pretty sure that the owner changed. The staff was either not around or not interested in what we wanted. Firstly we didnt get the room we booked because they said they are overbooked. Moreover the room we got wasnt clean. They didnt change bed sheet from the customers before and didnt make an effort doing it after we complaint. There was no toilet paper in the bathroom ant the rubbish bin was full. Another point was that the electricity only worked during night time. Its written on the website that you get lots of delicious Swiss food up there. Unfortunately all Swiss dishes disappeared on the menu. Which must be because the owner changed. It would be a really nice lodge but not with the staff working there. They were rude, unfriendly and didnt show an interest for customers at all.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank TatjanaFischer
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

I am extremely disappointed. I arrived by train to Kam Pot then tuk tuk to Kep Lodge so it was about 9pm when I reached the lodge. I had sent a message in advance explaining that I would arrive late. There was a local staff who could not find my name on the computer. I had to do it myself.
No food was available at all that night, no room service, no hot water for the 3 nights I stayed there, the room was filthy: bathroom and toilet had not been cleaned and the bed sheets were disgusting. No need to go on, previous visitors did a good job on that.
Sorry for the poor guy who had built this fantastic place which is just not kept. Sorry not to be able to recommend it any more! It could be paradise.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Chrismilev
Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

This place had great food and the view over to Vietnam was amazing from the pool. The place was just superb and was chilled to the max with a great pool table and brilliant owner.. all in all fantastic well recommend to all.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jamieontour92
Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

A wonderful out of the way lodge with a beautiful pool, views over the sea, walking/cycling distance from the seafood market, great trails right into the national park just behind the lodge. Hire a tuktuk to take you to Sothy's Pepper Farm. Gorgeous location and wonderfully friendly and helpful staff. You can get bikes at the lodge even if they are a bit rusty. Loved it there. Very peaceful. Great place to relax.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family