All reviews sailing club tuk tuk crab market rooms are spacious phnom penh rabbit island other resorts beautiful garden kep national park small hotel min walk pools otto mosquitoes nets
Reviewed 24 September 2017

Not as the name suggests, Le Ranch is more like it but very pleasant. Staff are friendly but a bit slow in the mornings. Breakfast doesn't really start at 7.
The bathroom could do with a thorough scrub but it was clean enough.
Nice garden setting, quiet and relaxing.
WiFi signal wasn't great.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Usually I don't leave any kind of feedbacks but this time... Escaping the noises of busy Phnom Penh was looking for a quite place to stay, to have a good sleep ect.
7am was woken up by the most terrible sound of saws cutting the iron, hummers orchestra just next to my bungalow and
its 9am now and its still on.
"Sorry, mam" with the smile of course, that's the manager reply on my question "what's happening, couldn't you start this work after 9am at least". Yeah, I'm sure the management is not around to allow this to happen.
As a result, the beautiful morning has been spoiled as my mood and I have to move out of the hotel cause obviously they not gonna finish by today.
I guess now you have to ask if there is any working construction sites on the hotel area before you book the place.
To be fair should say that I've stayed at this place before once, in a superior bungalow, and really enjoyed it, oh well, c'est la via and never again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Masha T
FlamboyantResort, General Manager at Le Flamboyant Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear Masha, Thank you for your review, and i must make you our sincere apologies. We should have given you a room far away from the rooms we are renovating, so we made a big mistake. What more can i say? Please do come and stay again, and i promise we will make up for this. Please contact me personally and allow me to give you the compensation you deserve. So happy you enjoyed your earlier stay with us, so sad we ruined it this way. Do hope to see you again in our renovated rooms. With warm regards from the Flamboyant Team.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

We live in Phnom Penh and love to stay at Le Flamboyant when we come to Kep for long weekends. It has a huge, beautiful garden space. I have two young kids and they love spending hours walking around barefoot searching for frogs and other creatures. They also love the small play structure, trampoline, and tree swings. There are two pools, one has a smaller shallow side for kids. The bungalows are small but nice. Bathrooms are spacious. Beds come with mosquito nets, although we didn't have any mosquitoes in our room.

Other positives: no dogs barking in the night, no roosters crowing at dawn, no insects in the bungalow. (I've experienced all three of those at other resorts in Kep!)

We are a vegetarian family and there aren't many veg options on the restaurant menu but that is a small matter because the Sailing Club is across the street so we just have our dinner there.

The wifi in the bungalow was a bit weak.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

As Phnom Penh residents, we ducked down to Kep for a weekend away. We were warmly welcomed by the staff, the rooms were great as were the pools and grounds.

The location is ideal if you want to head to the Sailing club, also another favourite of ours in Kep!

Wouldn't think of staying anywhere else and thank you to Otto and staff for taking care of us so well!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

My family and I visit Kep regularly and Flamboyant is our favorite place to stay. They have a spacious and nice garden, lovely bungalows and a good breakfast. Super kids friendly. It's also walking distances to another favorite spot - the sailing club.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family