“Cheap and Delicious!”

L'Epi D'or Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #3 of 4 Bakeries in Kampot
Reviewed 30 March 2016

With fresh bread on sale for $1 and pastries available for only $0.35, L’Epi D’or Bakery & Café is cheap and delicious! I tried the olive bread and a chocolate croissant, and was wowed by the croissant’s flaky crust and chocolate filling which reminded me of French bakeries back home.

1  Thank VegetarianWanderer

Reviewed 21 March 2016 via mobile

They have an excellent selection of cakes and pastries, very fresh and tasty. I had a very good croissant and raisin danish - absolutely delicious! I can definitely recommend this place!

1  Thank Anke B
Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

In Saigon I'm always a little disappointed with the bakeries offerings. I've found delicious baked goods in Laos, Thailand and plenty to please me in Hanoi! We accidentally stumbled upon this place in Kampot while getting motorbikes to head into the mountains. Perfect for coffee and light breakfast. The almond croissant was incredible. Soft on the inside, dusted with powdered sugar and toasted almonds-slightly flakey.

Totally coming back. Most baked goods are also available in mini sizes - 35 cents/piece!

Coffee is great. Super laid back atmosphere. Could use some tunes tho!

1  Thank bryan r
Reviewed 8 February 2016

Excellent coffee and french croissants...they have many different types of bread and cakes. Good quality.

1  Thank Gourmet774401
Reviewed 5 February 2016

My friend and I tried three different pastries and they were all STALE, not only were they stale but they had a very strange after taste to them, it was a waste of money!
I would NOT recommend this place.