“Awesome coffee, try”

Ellie's Cafe
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Ellie's Cafe is temporarily closed and will be open again for business soon. We look forward to seeing you all when we re-open!
Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

Great, very layed back place. Amazing coffee! You have to try the Affogato (Espresso with a scoop of vanilla ice cream), it is soooooo delicious!

Reviewed 19 November 2016

I stayed in Kampot for a few days and visited Ellie's several times. The menu is amazing and the staff is really, really friendly. Great place to hang out for an afternoon.

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

We visited Ellie's today for lunch - so, so good!
My sister & I both had the bacon hash & it was amazing. I've had a lot of coconut shakes whilst being in Cambodia the last three weeks but their one with lime tops it - make sure you order it!
Also has a really great & chilled atmosphere and the staff were attentive & lovely. Big thanks to the two guys we discussed visas and rockets with! ;-)
And thank you for a yum meal!

Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

Came there for breakfast and it was Delish! You can feel the enthusiasm of the owner in his coffee, a nice place to get a good mood for the day! I still have one suggestion, the muesli should be home made for me ;-)

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

Great little spot.
Don't pay attention to the negative reviews. This place may not be a typical 5 star eatery, but the food is delicious and fresh, the coffee freshly roasted and the background music perfectly paired to the atmosphere.
My French toast was delish.
A good find, give it a go.