“BROWNIES”

Cuisines: Cambodian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Possibly the best brownie I've ever eaten! Wow. Wouldn't have found it without looking on TripAdvisor but well worth a visit if you have a sweet tooth.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

We came here a few times and always enjoyed it. The cakes are delicious and cheap.We also tried several of the breakfast items and it was delicious. Real American breakfast, a treat in Cambodia. I still dream about the cheese omelet. This place is highly recommend.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

The pumpkin pancakes and the carrot cake were so delicious and fresh. The staff was so friendly and kind. They also spoke really good English. The owner has amazing story how she became the owner. Great place to eat a meal or just to stop for a snack.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

I came here one morning when another cafe was closed. I had the pumpkin spice pancakes which were very filling, sweet and delicious. We sat outside, they had an outdoor plant and laminated menus in English. The friends I was with had the brownie, pressed coffee and French fries. The price was a fair value. I would recommend this cafe if you are looking for a sweet breakfast or treat.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

I visited Sisters II three times during my brief visit to Kampot. I enjoyed the carrot cake so much I had it each time and was delightful to have French press coffee with it.