All reviews best pizza free tea and coffee irish owner wood fired pizza homemade pizza free bikes lotus pond minute walk rooms are tastefully decorated the river the main drag room was large muesli mango trees quiet area laundry service cleaned every day
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed here recently while travelling though Kampot. The rooms are large, clean and we'll maintained. Being just invite edge of town, the rooms are very quiet. Ben and his staff were helpful cans friendly. I also dined in the restaurant and enjoyed it. Will be back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Michael O
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

We love this place. Stayed here for 3 days and it was an amazing location for a good price. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Laundry service is awesome, they fixed a shirt for me that I thought was a goner. The food is unreal, one of the best pizzas I’ve ever had. Wood fired goodness for a cheap price.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Annika D
Reviewed 4 May 2018

Ben is an amazing host. Friendly, helpful and customer focused. His staff are the same.

I stayed in the Deluxe Double Room with Balcony. It was huge with views towards the river. The AC worked well, and the balcony had afternoon sun which was great for drying clothes. The wifi was super fast. I enjoyed being able to use the free bicycles to get around town. The housekeeping staff did a great job of keeping rooms and hallways clean.

The staff were very helpful with my booking down to the islands. However, they used Kampot Travel - which are not the most organised crew (to put it mildly). If I had to do it again, I'd book Giant Ibis online. It's a few dollars more, but well worth it.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank tigster72
Reviewed 28 April 2018

The moment we arrived the staff were very friendly and professional in their approach to us as guests. We had excellent accommodation, a very large room with its own private balcony. The hotel is very close to all the amenities.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

This little hotel is great value for money and just what we needed for our purposes (we needed somewhere quiet that I could work). The room was clean and had everything we needed. The bathroom was small but fully functioning, something which cannot be said of many of the much more expensive hotels we stayed in during our trip. The gardens were lovely and there was a significant amount of quiet communal space to work and relax in.

We received a warm welcome from Ben who explained about the area and gave us some reading material and tips for our stay and the rest of the team were also lovely.

Breakfast was not included in the room rate we chose, but it wasn’t very expensive and well worth it for the huge portions and choice of home baked bread. We ate lunch and dinner here - the toasted sandwiches were delicious and the home baked pizzas, washed down with cocktails and many, many iced coffees definitely helped make the workload more bearable. We didn’t use them but bikes were available to use here which was a nice touch. We used the laundry service, which was a really reasonable rate for hotels.

The hotel is a short walk to the river front and the main town but far enough away to stay nice and peaceful.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple