“just ate here”

Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: Cambodian, International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Superb Cambodian and international food, great service, and excellent drinks with fabulous happy hour served on a gorgeous breezy terrace with the best views in Kampot. Situated looking over the river towards the elephant mountains and the setting sun. Open from 7am till late, seven days a week.
Reviewed 17 September 2018

I didn't stay at the hotel so I can't comment on that. I did stop by the upstairs restaurant/bar and had a meal. Overall, it was pretty good. I was hoping for seafood and their menu is a lot shot on that. It was rainy, and I was happy to be watching instead of participating in the deluge. Nice folks, pretty good food, and a great setting if you want to see the river.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,333)

Reviewed 9 September 2018

We ate lunch here when travelling to Kep at the end of Aug 18. Had our meal upstairs and felt relaxed and at home the moment we sat. Service was great and the menu had plenty to choose from both local and western. I had the chicken skewers and they were the best I've had for a long time. It is a place I would definitely o back to and would be nice on the balcony on a hot afternoon enjoying the view with drinks and a meal to top it off. Sometimes its nice to pay a little more and be up off the street to eat and drink.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

I was already pretty stuffed when i got here, but ordered food. It was Good prices and great food, also many choices. Best place i’ve eaten in in a while in Cambodia. I would totally recommend it! Also they had me at ”icecream”. Close to the river with a Nice breeze. Cozy environment.

1  Thank Jen201808
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

The name says it all and captures the imagination for something special. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and well appointed. Overlooking the river every sunset is made for a cocktail or two. They are half price between 4 and 6 so why stop at 2. Next the menu and food is the best in town. I had the Lok Lac and Amok. Most of all the staff the wonderful and kind.
Definitely would stay again.

Reviewed 5 September 2018

We had dinner and drinks at Rikitikitavi and enjoyed the view overlooking the river. Nice menu and good service. Recommended!