All reviews clean towels the river roundabout motorbike guesthouse location bed noise wifi cambodia town
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I must say the friendly women I read about in the reviews must have been on holiday. There were different folk on reception and their English limited (however why should everyone learn English?). That said it was excellent value. It’s a five minute walk from town and a couple more minutes to the river front. The rooms are a good size. Plenty of hot showers, very clean rooms and good WiFi connection. I felt very peaceful and safe here. It was only $37 for a two night stay and I felt that was excellent value. Therefore would concur with the other reviews and recommend. If the friendly women return I think I would have given it full marks. But a good option even if they don’t so I would not hesitate to book again if in Kampot.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Very clean rooms, comfy beds & the nicest staff we’ve come across in Cambodia; and that’s saying something! We rented scooters so it was very easy to get around, or it’s a 10-15 min walk to the river. Incredible value for money at this place, you must stay here if you’re in Kampot!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Great guesthouse! I would say the best I've stayed at in South east asia. Very friendly and accomodating. Really nice and clean rooms ( you get alot for what you pay for) and good location. They also rent out bikes and have a laundry service.

Would absolutely stay again since we extended our stay with 3 nights!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Happy Family is a fitting name for this guest house. The two young ladies on staff were gracious hosts. Super friendly and cheerful, I was greeted each morning with a warm smile, likewise when I returned from my day's adventures. They were both knowledgeable and helpful with suggestions on places to eat and see in Kampot and surrounds. The room was spotlessly clean and comfortable. It's only a short walk to the river front and plentiful dining options. I would not hesitate to stay here again if I was to return to Kampot.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

The room was big, clean and modern and cleaned daily. The bed was comfy and had nice new bed linen too.
The location about 10mins walk to the riverside where the main restaurants are.
The staff were very smiley and happy to help. Rented a moped easy for $5.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple