All reviews clean towels the river roundabout motorbike guesthouse location bed noise wifi cambodia town
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Very clean rooms, comfy beds & the nicest staff we’ve come across in Cambodia; and that’s saying something! We rented scooters so it was very easy to get around, or it’s a 10-15 min walk to the river. Incredible value for money at this place, you must stay here if you’re in Kampot!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Great guesthouse! I would say the best I've stayed at in South east asia. Very friendly and accomodating. Really nice and clean rooms ( you get alot for what you pay for) and good location. They also rent out bikes and have a laundry service.

Would absolutely stay again since we extended our stay with 3 nights!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Happy Family is a fitting name for this guest house. The two young ladies on staff were gracious hosts. Super friendly and cheerful, I was greeted each morning with a warm smile, likewise when I returned from my day's adventures. They were both knowledgeable and helpful with suggestions on places to eat and see in Kampot and surrounds. The room was spotlessly clean and comfortable. It's only a short walk to the river front and plentiful dining options. I would not hesitate to stay here again if I was to return to Kampot.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

The room was big, clean and modern and cleaned daily. The bed was comfy and had nice new bed linen too.
The location about 10mins walk to the riverside where the main restaurants are.
The staff were very smiley and happy to help. Rented a moped easy for $5.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Location is super, just 5-10 minutes walk from everything necessary. Staff very nice, especially the small lady in the front desk sweet and always smiling. Room Clean, Wi-fi worked well. I stayed many nights and the only thing was that my rubbish wasnt emptied for 3 days. Allthough, when I asked them to do that, they did. And asked for clean towels, they gave. And that was not a major thing since the room was very clean. All in all, I had a very peaceful stay here and Kampot is the best place in whole Cambodia, so nothing to complain about!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo