“Worst food ever.”

Libby Hill Seafood Incorporated
Ranked #438 of 1,001 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar
Reviewed 26 October 2018

Last evening I had dinner with my fiance. It was the most terrible food I have had. The baked patato was brown cause it was sitting all day, would'nt even melt butter. the fish was tough and I could not cut with my fork. The blue cheese dressing is now different and taste terrible. The tea was good and the cole slaw. I worked at Libby Hill when they were up on the intersection of battleground and new garden. I would never serve food like this to a person. We had to be seated in the bar, which I never will understand why Libby Hill has a bar, I guess to recover and make money. the waitress was great and done everything she could to make us comfortable. I would like a refund for this awful food. shameful. No wonder this place is never packed.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Been going t Libby Hill as far back as I can remember. Our famiy like different things so this was the best place to go. We off got family size carry out with fish and jumbo shrimp. M son would only chicken strips that was fine, this made the whole family happy. So if you like seafood, chicken or steak Libby Hill is the pace for your family too!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Popped in for dinner on a Friday evening...very hospitable staff. Great food that didn't take long to come after ordering. Didn't like how the tartar and cocktail sauces just sat on the table and not refrigerated. But the food was good and the homemade dessert looked even better. Would definitely visit again.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

We ate here last night. Food was fine but the tables were very sticky. I asked them to wipe off my table and the waitress said it wouldn’t do any good. Every single thing stuck to our table. They blamed the finish on the table. How can that be when the floor was just as sticky???? Put a tablecloth on the table or something!!!! Will not go back to this place because of this. It was extremely annoying!!!!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Just perfection in service and quality. Had broiled, friend, and steamed oysters and all were exactly as I wanted them. Shrimp cocktail was fabulous with a dozen good size shrimp with cocktail sauce and horseradish dips. Plenty of sides to choose from. Cole slaw was not my favorite style but was a healthy blend to go with the hush puppies which were very good but not really a healthy item choice.

Date of visit: June 2018