“For a chain restaurant, consistently good fish choices”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #20 of 992 Restaurants in Greensboro
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2018

I had eaten at bonefish in Cary, NC a few years ago, every evening for 5 days while attending a SAS training program. They were very good, quite busy in fact. At the Greensboro location we had wild salmon, crab cakes, sea bass plus other items. The fish were grilled just right. Coho salmon was a bit dry but it is quite hard to avoid drying coho when grilling (I grill fish several times a week). Service was excellent. Overall I give 4.5 stars out of five.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Nice place to dinner (opens only for dinner) located in mall complex. Ordered sauted shirimp with "polenta" bed that was fantastic.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

Ordered filet mignon, received sirloin. Less than one inch thick, long flat shape, wrong texture for filet. Was definitely sirloin. Manager insisted the kitchen could not make a mistake, while offering free dessert. We were not looking for freebies. This is not gracious service. Other food was average, on par with other national chains like Logan's Steakhouse. Not impressed.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

We’ve been to Bonefish before, I’m not a big fish eater and my wife didn’t like her meal a couple of times in the past so we have been avoiding this place. It was open till 11 and was one of the few choices following a soccer game that went into overtime.
We had two really great meals. My wife had grilled scallops and shrimp with asparagus and broccoli as sides. I had a special of pineapple glazed shrimp over coconut risotto with tempura style asparagus. Both were absolutely delicious. Very good bread with herb and olive oil drip, very nice and attentive waitress. We’ll be back.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

This store has 14 booths; 15 4-tops; 3 2-tops and 2 6-tops. We've been here numerous times, and this was the first time sitting at a 2-top, which is really too small. We'll decline such a table next time. We arrived at 5:00pm and only the outer tables were occupied; the center section never filled up.

We had a Berry Sangria and a special margarita, both of which were excellent.

My wife ordered the BangBang Shrimp; this is a perennial favorite, especially on Wednesday at this store. It's made with 20 good-sized shrimp delightfully seasoned. My appetizer was Corn Chowder with Lump Crab; this was excellent, with generous serving of crab artfully placed in the center.

Then she ordered Crusted Tilapia with Shrimp; I got the Creole Redfish which turned out to be a nicely seasoned and grilled filet placed on a delightful etouffee. It was advertised with greenbeans and sweet corn spoonbread; there was no spoonbread (just realized later). The greenbeans were pretty, but tough to cut with a steakknife.

Our server was Madison, who was OUTSTANDING.