“Best Asian Food In Greensboro!”
Review of Pho Hien Voung

Pho Hien Voung
Ranked #9 of 968 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2018

You can always count on Pho Hien Voung for delicious fresh asian food. The Pho is amazing ; my husband always gets the seafood pho. served with all kinds of fresh herbs on the side. I love the chicken basil ; it is great! I prefer my dishes with a little less sauce and they always prepared it just as I ask.
You will never be disappointed when you eat at Phi Hien Voung ... try it.

Reviewed 18 August 2018

One of Greensboro's best kept secrets. My husband and I stumbled upon this place while carpet shopping (carpet store is across the street!). Since then we have been here often, It is always good, always fresh and always busy.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Typical of Asian cuisine, Pho Hien seems to focus on the quantity of food presented, which was ample, but not necessarily quality. None of the three of us were able to come close to finishing our entrees. I had the vermicelli grilled pork, shrimp & spring roll entree. I think I would have preferred to have the pork, vermicelli, and greens separated on a flat plate versus everything in one giant bowl. Although everything was somewhat enjoyable, there just wasn't those succulent flavors present in quality cuisine. We chose Pho Hien because our daughter enjoys extremely spicy asian food. Even she was only mildly impressed. I did order a glass of cabernet which I left half full after wondering how long ago the bottle had been opened.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

I was visiting my friends in Greensboro and they took me to this restaurant...oh boy was this the best food ever..I had the seafood pho ..it was wonderful...large large portion..had to take some home...the sweet tea was to die for..I never tasted tea like this before..a must stop if traveling in Greensboro you will not regret it

Reviewed 21 July 2018

While visiting from California, we found this hidden jewel that features Vietnamese and Thai food….two of our favorites! Service is courteous and fast. Their fried spring rolls, pho beef soup, and pad thai noodles were all delicious and served in good portions, too. No wonder this place is always busy!