“Lunch on Thursday”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

We were pleased with all the seafood menu selections, which includes tacos, sandwiches and entrees. They have really good, large portions of bread they serve with the meals. We had the San Francisco Chioppino, which was chock full of fish, clams and shrimp. The wait staff were friendly and helpful. I’m looking forward to going back again.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 17 October 2018

We were told about this restaurant as a "must try" from a realtor friend of ours. It did not disappoint. While so much of the area was affected by Hurricane Michael, they had power and were open Saturday 10/13. I had the crab soup which was fantastic and better than any "she-crab" soup I've had at the Coast. I also had the grilled salmon, with blackened green beans and sweet tater tots. The Hubby had the spring rolls and the jambalaya special. Big eaters, we were both satisfied by the portions and loved the meal. Additionally, the staff was friendly and helpful with suggestions.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 14 October 2018

I know people really love the place but I felt unwelcome there. The servers acted like it was a lot of trouble to take our order and bring us food. I suspect regulars are warmly welcomed. We visited at a weekday lunch so it wasn’t very busy. We got to sit in the outdoor space which was nice. Food was good but I wasn’t a fan of the lemongrass dressing that is unfortunately used for a lot of their items.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 2 October 2018

My Fiance brought me here for Valentine's Day. We've been back several times since as the food is exceptional!!!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 26 September 2018

Good basic food choices, well prepared, friendly staff and a fun atmosphere. Prices were very reasonable.

Date of visit: September 2018