“Always great”

P F Chang's China Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
P F Chang's China Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #68 of 991 Restaurants in Greensboro
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, French
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

I have been here several times and the food & service are always great. The lettuce wraps are amazing. We always order several entrees and share around the table. I have never had a bad meal.
Everything is delicious and the servers are always so nice and take excellent care of the table. It gets very busy, so make reservations.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 4 February 2017

This is my little secret place where I take my Asian friends when in Greensboro.. There food is great.. Although they are quite busy specially over the weekend, you can always find a place as it is quite spacious. Its more of a family restaurant and hence be careful on the potions sizes.. They are pretty big.. They also have a good variety of cocktails.. Dumplings are quite amazing.. The dynamite shrimp which is the signature dish of PF Chang's is not the best here when compared what I first had when I was touring Abu Dabi..

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

I love PF Changs...this was my first time at this location and the service and food were both great. It was a group of us (12 people) celebrating my daughter's birthday and where some restaurants struggle to appropriately service large groups, PF Changs did an amazing job. Both of our servers were pleasant and attentive...everyone's food came out at the same time and it was as ordered (nothing had to be sent back) and delicious!

Reviewed 19 January 2017

This is what my fortune cookie said. How true. Over the years, I have eaten at other Chang's and liked the lettuce wraps, so I joined a group of twenty women having lunch. We had two wait staff servicing the group. Drink orders were taken and replenished in a relatively swift manner. We were told that the orders were taken by table. I glanced at the second table and there were three people waiting over five minutes for their meal. I was at the other table and three people were without their food as well. I waited ten minutes for my eggplant dish. I asked that they eliminate the soy sauce from the dish, no rice. I got chunks of eggplant, Chunks. They were about the size of a small potato, cut in half. Then I waited for my lettuce wrap. The waitress came with lettuce. She said that she thought I wanted to put the eggplant in the lettuce, however when she took the order, she asked if i had wanted the appetizer size of the wraps or the luncheon serving. I had waited another three or four minutes after getting the eggplant chunks for the plate of lettuce. The appetizer came several minutes later. Most were packing up their leftovers. I think that if the restaurant were so busy at twelve and could not have accomodated our number, they should have suggested a later time. This group goes to lunch, with this number of people all around town, and we have good service. As i asked people about their food, they mostly were pleased. I am never returning. I find their food too sodium laden. We were only given the fortune cookies when a member questioned the waitress. I also waited a long time for my card to be run.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

I always visit this restaurant when I am in the GSO area. I love it!! The food is awesome, the staff are great, the prices are reasonable (much cheaper in the US than Canada) and the restaurant is always very clean!!