“Yummy enough to return”

Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 991 Restaurants in Greensboro
Price range: US$10 - US$28
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Green Valley Road
Description: Discover American Southern Cuisine at our Greensboro restuarant, served in an upscale but casual environment. We use the highest quality ingredients (including a lot of local food) to create our interpretation of classic Southern dishes. Please join us for lunch or dinner, seven days a week, for the highest quality food and drink with friendly, attentive service. Weekend brunch. We are near UNC-Greensboro, Friendly Shopping Center, Women's Hospital and Green Valley office park. We promise you’ll be happy!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Delicious...everything was delicious. Had perfectly salmon, a delicious fried grit cake and tasty greens! I almost cleaned my plate which is highly unlike me!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 3 November 2018

Food was some of the best we've had at a local restaurant. We were placed at a table in the back which was nice and quiet. Unfortunately, our server was distracted, the bread came late and they did not check if our food was ok until the very end of the meal. Otherwise a pleasant night out for us.

Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

Little disappointed. Cornbread was average but we like sweet skillet cornbread. Succotash with boiled peanuts and butternut squash. What????? Trout was very good with collards was good. Pintos were average but the addition of chow chow raised them up a couple of notches. Tried but won’t be back

Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

Decided on Lucky 32 for Brunch this past Sunday. And Man was that a great decision. We all were deliciously reminded of why we love this place. The Food was excellent,service was excellent. And the Mimosas were right on point.

Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I went to this restaurant on a beautiful evening in early October and asked to be seated outside! The beautiful trees and foliage provide such great ambiance as you are surrounded by nature and don’t even see the parking lot. My daughter and I noticed a lovely aroma when we sat down at our table and there were no candles burning so we asked the waiter and he told us that this very call mean, beautiful smell was coming from the surrounding trees. I highly recommend that you sit outside if the weather permits. Since I was visiting the South I ordered jambalaya which was plentiful and delicious! My daughter had pork with side of Okra and green veggies that was sumptuous! Lastly, the customer service was great! Enjoy!!