“Saturday Nite Dinner”

Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 992 Restaurants in Greensboro
Price range: US$10 - US$28
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Green Valley Road
Description: Discover American Southern Cuisine at our Greensboro restuarant, served in an upscale but casual environment. We use the highest quality ingredients (including a lot of local food) to create our interpretation of classic Southern dishes. Please join us for lunch or dinner, seven days a week, for the highest quality food and drink with friendly, attentive service. Weekend brunch. We are near UNC-Greensboro, Friendly Shopping Center, Women's Hospital and Green Valley office park. We promise you’ll be happy!
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Really great Southern Food with a Gourmet Twist. We had reservations and was taken right in on time. They had our wine and dinner was ordered and delivered pronto. Great experiance.

Date of visit: August 2018
Eli K, Manager at Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

It’s always great to hear from our guests about a well-executed meal, especially on a busy Saturday night! I'm glad that your experience was so enjoyable. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I had to schedule a work meeting with five other ladies...the food and service are always on point at Lucky’s. I needed a reservation the same day, no problem! Black bean cakes for the win!

Date of visit: August 2018

What great feedback to hear! We look forward to seeing you next time you have a craving for black bean cakes, or anything else from our outstanding menu!

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

I was at Greensboro for business and a lunch option came up, Lucky 32’s! Let me tell you, I enjoyed it! From the starter bread, to my meal, to my dessert, it was All Very good! The service was impeccable, they really treat you well there, I had such a good time that I lost notion of time! It sells as a southern restaurant, but you have plenty to look at, not just grits (kidding)! Great experience, I’m definitely going back very soon! Ribeye was amazing!

Date of visit: November 2017

Roberto, I am so glad that you enjoyed your meal with us and experienced such impeccable service! Thanks for writing a review, and we look forward to welcoming you back next time you’re in town, for either business or pleasure!

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

I really wanted to like this place. Took forever for our drinks. Then waited even longer for salads and appetizer. Salads came....with our meals, which were cold and no appetizer!

Manager tried to help took back the food and brought us our fried green tomatoes which were pretty bad. Oil not hot enough, tomatoes not thick enough and very greasy.

Once the meals came out again, the food was decent, but did not blow me away.

What made it worse is our server really could care about the service issues.

Maybe it was just a bad night, but won’t put this in our rotation when visiting our daughter in college.

Date of visit: August 2018

It sounds like you really gave us several chances to win you over, and we simply didn’t make your dinner as enjoyable as it should have been. I hope that you accept my sincere apologies on behalf of all of us here, as it sounds like your experience was not in line with our intentions. I would love to gather a little bit more information and pass your feedback along to the proper folks; if you’re so inclined, please feel free to reach out to me at ekozin@qwrh.com. Finally, I appreciate your understanding that it may have been an off night, and if you’re generous enough to give us one more chance, I’m sure that we can deliver the great food and friendly service that would earn us a spot in your rotation. –Eli K.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

This is my sister’s favorite restaurant in Greensboro and it didn’t disappoint. I love that it’s a nice restaurant but you don’t need to get dressed up to eat there. The service was excellent and the food was even better: we had an appetizer of poached pears with blue cheese and pecans that was ridiculously good and really unique. I ordered the shrimp and grits which were great, and everyone else at the table was very happy with their entree. I also appreciate that a lot of their ingredients are locally sourced and as fresh as can be. It was a fantastic dining experience!

Date of visit: August 2018
Eli K, Manager at Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Julie; we’re thrilled that you chose to dine with us while in town, and I’m glad to hear that your experience was so fantastic! I completely agree that the poached pears are ridiculously delicious, and it’s great that you were able to taste some of our seasonally rotating menu. We hope to welcome you back on your next visit to Greensboro!