“I LOVE Panda Express!”

Panda Express
Ranked #241 of 992 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 29 January 2017

I have always hated Chinese food. I never liked the smell or taste of it. However, my husband likes Chinese. One day when we were in Greensboro we spotted Panda Express. Which of course my husband wanted Chinese. Neither of us have ever had Panda Express. We pulled into the drive thru and he ordered him a plate. I was going to eat elsewhere. We pulled off and he started eating and I was curious so I tried a bite. I fell in Love with Panda Express. I made him go back thru the drive thru and he ordered me a plate! They have a really excellent sanitation rating. Food taste fresh and delicious! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Awesome food! Wish it wasn't so expensive but I don't own a business so I wouldn't know how to price appropriately!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

This food was really good. It was a great change from your normal fast food. It was quick and hot and the staff were very efficient and friendly. It was nice that they let you taste before you buy. The dining area was large and comfortable. They give you a large amount of food, you won't leave hungry. If you want a change from a burger, this is your place.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 25 August 2016

We visited here while moving my daughter into college Food looked just as it did in the picture and was delicious and service was great and quick

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 2 August 2016

This restaurant serves Chinese fast food. No MSG. The food is freshly prepared ( you can see the tubs of fresh vegetables in the fridge), portions are good, service is friendly and quick. The restaurant is small and fills quickly at lunch time. Who doesn't like orange chicken? They also have steamed veggies. White rice is available if you don't want the fried rice.
This is also a great place to get catering for a group! The price per person is better than most places that would provide sandwiches. And your group will love having something different! I have used them many times for group lunches and have never been disappointed.
Don't forget your fortune cookie! The Panda knows!

Date of visit: May 2016