“LOVE IT!”

Add it.
Wok N Roll
Ranked #401 of 968 Restaurants in Greensboro
Reviewed 21 September 2017

So glad the original chef is back! Consistency is back! Only bad point is that they say they are accessible-NOT!

Reviewed 7 May 2017

I have eaten here many times, it kind of depends on who's working for the best quality of your food. I have noticed when the younger man is working the food is not good. The orange chicken is tough, rice be bland. I'm a long time fan but I think last night was my last time eating there. I wanted it so bad and it was horrible. I complained once before but this time I just told myself I am not going to take a chance on wasting money here anymore.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

I used to have a Chinese restaurant that I loved to take out from, but when they moved, it wasn't the same, maybe they changed chefs. So I tried a few different take out orders and finally after 2 orders, Wok N Roll became my go-to take out Chinese restaurant.The food takes fresher than the others, not greasy, everything that I have tried is excellent! The egg rolls aren't greasy, even if I reheat them in the microwave, even their white rice has a nice chewy texture even after a few days in the fridge! I'm thrilled!

1  Thank PLC55