Wyndham Garden Greensboro
US$134
US$127
US$123
Courtyard Greensboro Airport(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$281
US$253
O.Henry Hotel(Greensboro)
US$315
All reviewsfamily reunioncoopers ale housenovember stayattached barhousekeeping managerawesome jobnice pool areahotel chainsan excellent hotelbusiness staypleasant stayon site restaurantexcellent staythree nightsnorth carolinai highly recommend this hotelbreakfast buffet
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Not sure if this is truly a Wyndham Hotel! Check in was poor, first tried to place me in a room that I didn't reserve. I had reserved a King Room and they tried to place me and my husband in double. Stating he had no more Kings, that was not my problem. given that I had reserved this room well over a week out and paid. So he then get on the phone to call someone requesting a King Room. Talking negative as in front of me, like it's me that is causing a problem. because I want what I had paid for. So whomever he was talking to gave him a room number for me. Then the next surprise came when they hit me with a 50.00 fee. Explaining it was a hold in case of accidents. Never mind I paid with a major card online that is on file. Next surprise came when we walked into this room. The room was clearly offline for a reason. It was dirty stink of smoke, air did not work, that is if you wanted to sleep because it made such horrible noise. Tub dirty, pillow cases nasty, which mean the bed was too. Only three pillows on a King bed, and a TV the size of my kids TV. I will never stay there again. And if this is the standard of Wyndham Hotels, point me in the direction of Hilton, or Choice hotels PLEASE! Do note waste your money!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Very clean spacious hotel. Love that it has a restaurant attached to hotel and food was very good. All staff was friendly. Impressed with the decor.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Reviewed 11 August 2017

The experience was pretty good. Really there areas that needs addressing. They didn't give me enough towels, face cloths, or hand towels. The toilet was shakie, poor cleaning of shower, the mat in tube was torn, the rear door was broke in hotel. i think i'll stop here.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank H7644BYjohnh
gail s, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Good day - thank you for taking the time to post a review and providing valuable feedback about your stay. I appreciate your comments and will share them with my housekeeping manager as areas to improve. You'll be happy to know the rear door is scheduled to be replaced this summer!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
gail s, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017