Wyndham Garden Greensboro
US$91
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$123
GardenInn.com
US$213
Hampton.com
SpringHill Suites Greensboro(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$80
US$123
Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$64
Red Roof
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

US$157
US$148
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

Proximity Hotel(Greensboro)
US$253
US$245
Travelocity
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$291/night.

O.Henry Hotel(Greensboro)
US$293
O.Henry Hotel
All reviewsfamily reunioncoopers ale housenovember stayhousekeeping managerawesome jobrestaurant attachednice pool areahotel chainsbusiness stayan excellent hotelon site restaurantpleasant stayinternet accessexcellent staythree nightsnorth carolinai highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 11 April 2017

I travel with my Beagle. I am always looking for pet friendly experiences. Upon arrival I found my reservation had been bungled, they put someone else in my reserved 'pet' room and I waited nearly 40 minutes for it to be settled AND had to fork overran additional $70 non-refundable as this is the "Wyndham pet policy." As well, there would be a $20 per day non-refundable fee. I was shocked!!! AND outraged!! Never have I had to pay this much as a non-refundable pet fee!!! As it was late into the night and I had just driven 11 hours, I caved in and took the room that was offered. BUT, the next morning I was told we were put in a non-pet room (I suspected such as the floors were carpeted) and were required to move to another room. The desk person (female) was very rude as was the house keeping manager. Yet, we were happy to move as the ceiling in the bathroom was falling apart (literally!) and pieces were dropping down onto the floor, tub, and toilet. There were also ants! And the room was very smelly and dusty. The room we were moved to (and thank goodness I was only at this hotel for two nights!) was bare floored, but it was not very clean. The floor-wall board edgings, room corners and floors were dirty with previous dog-visitor hair and lint and dirt. The television was also much smaller than the previous room and neither of the rooms we stayed in were very noise controlled - you could hear your neighbor getting coffee! The complimentary breakfast is pretty good though, but the dining space is very small and many people had to take their plates elsewhere to sit and eat.

Room Tip: Take your chances
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank RenFree2015
gail s, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

HI Renalda - I'm sorry you found our pet policy expensive. As I discussed with you when you checked in, it is disclosed on all the websites and is less than most of our competitors. Your reservation did not mention any pet. Your friend had booked the room for you and there was a lot of confusion about a separate room vs. you staying in the same room and as you may recall, we placed you in a room as soon as we could and had to wait for the VP of your group till the next day to settle the payment arrangements. I understand it was not the ideal situation for you, or us!
We just completed a $3.5mil renovation at our property and still need to touch up a few places. I'm sorry you found the bathroom ceiling in dis-repair. That is something I will speak to my housekeeping department about - we should not be using any room that isn't 100%! Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 6 April 2017

Clean comfortable room. Great restaurant. Jawad is a very helpful customer service person. Easy access on and off the interstate. Easy access to plenty of shopping and dining options. Good meeting rooms forfall of your meetings or group activities.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
gail s, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Good day and thank yo for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at Wyndham Garden Greensboro. I'm so glad you found Jawad helpful and accommodating! I have forwarded your comments to our ownership so they can see what good job he is doing!
I hope to see yo again in the near future.

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

I travel 80% of the year on business and this is one of the BEST hotels I've ever stayed in. Jawad ( Guest Service ) is OUTSTANDING, he ensures all of his guest are taken care of and has everything they need.
They have a great hot breakfast, one that makes you feel like you are at home.
If you are looking for a hotel that makes you feel like your at home, this is the hotel for you

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
gail s, Owner at Wyndham Garden Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Good day and thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at Wyndham Garden Greensboro. I'm so glad you found Jawad to be outstanding at our Front Desk - we strive for 100% guest satisfaction and it's employees like Jawad that really make us stand out from the others!
I hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

Love my stay cant wait to come back such great service I feel like a King when Im staying there.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
gail s, Manager at Wyndham Garden Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Good day Kevin and thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Wyndham Garden Greensboro. I'm glad everything was outstanding as we strive for 100% guest satisfaction! I will share your comments with our team and I know it will serve as encouragement for continued excellent service!
I hope to see you on your next trip!

Reviewed 4 April 2017

Clean hotel I would definitely stay again when in North Carolina the food at Cooper's was delicious. The free breakfast was not very good

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family