“Elm St Grill Has It All”
Review of At Elm St Grill

At Elm St Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
At Elm St Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 968 Restaurants in Greensboro
Price range: US$5 - US$27
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Great Food, Great Fun at elm st. grill. Food Haven for family & friends. Enjoy Unique Entrees- Steaks, Shrimp & Grits, Kabobs, Chicken Tikka Masala, Tacos, Salmon Entrees and more. Our Gourmet Salads can be ordered with protein of your choice. Grab Toasty Panins & Wraps for Lunch. Soups are made from scratch and are part of comfort food that you are looking for. Check for other Menu items. Pair your Entrees with Forty plus wines, Fifty six Beers and handcrafted Cocktails.
Reviewed 22 May 2018

This restaurant has it all....great food, good service, nice atmosphere and kept clean at all times. The menu has a wide variety of dishes including some Indian dishes. You can choose anything from a taco to a steak and many things in between. We had the bison burger, shrimp and grits and the kids chicken strips. All three dishes were very good. The salad was small and very simple, but the sesame ginger dressing was some of the best I have ever had.
There is a bar area that is separated from the dining area which is nice.
Everyone from the hostess to our server to the owner was very nice and gave excellent customer service.
The brunch sounds wonderful...we will go back and try that sometime for sure.
If I lived closer, this would be one of my "go to " places. A great place for a business lunch or dinner, a special occasion, family dinner (yes, they have a kids menu) or dinner for two. So glad I tried this great place!

Ravi K, Owner at At Elm St Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you for visiting elm st grill. We are glad you enjoyed your experience at elm st grill. Our shrimp tacos along with other menu items are very popular.In our constant effort to bring a great choice of food items and alcoholic beverages, we constantly upgrade our menu. We will have some new additions like Country skillet shrimp and Sausage, Scallops and Chicken Stir fry.
We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

After reading the wonderful reviews about this restaurant I attempted to make a reservation for my birthday club this month. I requested to make a reservation for a party of 20 for about 3 weeks out. The owner took all of my information and said he would call me back later on that day. Well, he never called so I followed up with him the next day. He told me that in order for him to accommodate my reservation of 20, all meals would have to go on one check and I would have to pay $20 deposit. I respectfully declined the offer and decided to book reservations at Darryl’s Instead.

Ravi K, Owner at At Elm St Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

You intended to Reserve a Table of 20 on a prime time.

We were ready to accept your Business with a condition of $20 minimum spending for each Guest and with a 20% Gratuity.
You Declined to give us the Business, How and Why do we Deserve a One Star review.

We value our customers but at the same time and safeguard our Business Interest. Regret to have Lost as a Prospective Customer.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Robbie runs a great, friendly establishment. The food and beverage menu is vast. He has the best wings in North Greensboro.

We are glad to have you over as our patron and the fact that you feel that our team always gives a personable service.

We value your time and giving us a PERFECT rating.

As an owner I would extend your compliments to the team and we assure you of continuing our efforts for your next visit a good one again.

Warm Regards, Ravi

Reviewed 29 April 2018

We ate here on the spur of the moment one Sunday early afternoon. The brunch crowd was coming to its end so the restaurant was winding down. The decor is pleasant and casual and the hostess seated us immediately. They still had the main menu and the brunch menu available with a multitude of choices. I noticed the strong smell of cleaner from cleaning the tables and smelled it again when we were eating. That was not very pleasant.
We ordered the chicken tikki tacos and the chicken tikki masala with rice and naan. Our appetizer was the fried shrimp with a sweet and spicy sauce. The shrimp were delicious. Our salads were standard but the dressings were really delicious. I had the ginger sesame and my husband had the raspberry. Both really, really good. I make my own dressings at home and am really picky but these would be worth buying. The tikki tacos were delicious and so was the tikki masala. I would order the tacos again but not sure I would order the masala again. The chicken being white meat was a bit dry. We were too full for dessert.
Service was nice. This place is worth a try and worth exploring to find a favorite dish. The menu has a lot of choices. Prices were reasonable.

Ravi K, Owner at At Elm St Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Glad you enjoyed your meal.
Unfortunately the sanitizer used to sanitize the table was too strong. We apologize the inconvenience.

Warm regards, Ravi

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Great food. Food came quickly and was hot. Great service and quiet atmosphere. Not from the area, but would definitely visit again on our next trip!

Thank you for visiting elm st grill. We are glad you enjoyed your experience at elm st grill. In our constant effort to bring a great choice of food items and alcoholic beverages, we constantly upgrade our menu. We will have some new additions like Country skillet shrimp and Sausage, Scallops and Chicken Stir fry.
We hope to see you next time you visit our restaurant.