“Best Omelette & Pancakes”

Tex & Shirley's Family Restaurant
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is basically a diner. The seating is a little tight & their business is strong so you will be sitting close to others. The staff is friendly & efficient. The breakfast items we tried were great! I ordered the Spanish omelette with hash browns. The omelette was so light & fluffy. It seemed to be 2 inches thick. It was sprinkled with cheese & salsa. It was likely the best I have ever eaten. The hash browns were crisp on the edges & soft in the middle exactly as I like.

My wife had bacon & pancakes. She enjoyed both. The pancakes were perfect...light & fluffy. We had a very nice dining experience. I would recommend!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

The wait staff has been there for years. Fast, efficient and on top of seeing you are happy. Our waitress has worked there 38 years. I crave their pancakes and omelets. The ham was too salty so I scrapped it aside.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

The place was packed with a line out the door but we didn't have to wait long. The service was efficient and friendly. The food was cooked to order and there was plenty of it. Not one complaint.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

The staff is excellent and the food is consistent from visit to visit. my wife loves their eggs Benedict and I had the fried chicken. both were very good.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

There was a wait for both getting into the restaurant and getting out. Very popular place and with good reason. Our server was very good and friendly. The food was fantastic.