“Great food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We have eaten at tex & Shirleys at least 2 or 3 times a week for at least 10 or 15 years and we have never been disappointed. Their thousand island dressing is great.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

They serve breakfast all day long. Try the corn pancakes . The portions are generous but prices are very reasonable. The service is good and the food orders come out quickly. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

What more can I say? I've been eating breakfast here since I was a child & now I'm bringing my children! It's their favorite breakfast spot, no matter what time of day!

1  Thank sethtanya2017
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Great place for breakfast/brunch. Food and service is consistently good; eggs are always prepared exactly like I requests.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

The staff are always genuinely happy to see you and make you feel as if you dine there everyday. Breakfast is good,quick and reasonably priced. For other meals I highly recommend the Brunswick Stew,best I ever had.