“Great food, great price, great people!”

Tex & Shirley's Family Restaurant
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 7 August 2017

What more can I say? I've been eating breakfast here since I was a child & now I'm bringing my children! It's their favorite breakfast spot, no matter what time of day!

1  Thank sethtanya2017

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Great place for breakfast/brunch. Food and service is consistently good; eggs are always prepared exactly like I requests.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

The staff are always genuinely happy to see you and make you feel as if you dine there everyday. Breakfast is good,quick and reasonably priced. For other meals I highly recommend the Brunswick Stew,best I ever had.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had breakfast on a Tuesday mid morning and the food was good. The place was not real busy and we got seated right away. She had the Denver omelette with pancakes and bacon and liked it. The omelette was good sized and properly cooked. The bacon was nice and crisp. There were three pancakes which rounded out the meal. It was a filling portion. I had 3 eggs over easy with hash browns and a side of sausage patties. The hash browns were a good portion but the sausage were 2 very small patties. Everything was cooked properly. The coffee was decent. The restaurant is a mix of tables and booths with a separate area for group meetings. The restaurant itself was fairly clean but my wife stated the ladies restroom was filthy. The interior is well worn. Our server appeared stressed. I had to wait to pay the bill at the cashier station. The lady finally came and said they were short staffed. Not sure if I would go back. There are better places.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

It was my first time here after living in Greensboro for 3 yrs. Never really noticed it til tonight when we were looking for somewhere to eat in Friendly Center. We sat down n saw the menu and i was instantly hooked. I love restaurants that serve breakfast anytime of the day. So thats exactly what we got a big yummy breakfast. Server was very nice and catered to oyr needs quickly and with a smile. I will return soon and tell all my friends and family this is the place to go. Next time im going for the chix and waffles:)
Great service, Great Food and a Great Price!