“Our favorite sushi place!”
Review of US Sushi

US Sushi
Ranked #214 of 942 Restaurants in Greensboro
Reviewed 27 October 2015

All I need to say about this place is "The Carolina Roll". If you have not tried this it is an absolute must. We live in Atlanta and cannot find a sushi place with this much variety and flavor. We wish we could send for a Carolina roll and have it delivered in Atlanta!

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

Visted here recently for dinner and tried the sweet and sour roll and a chicken hibachi which was by far some of best I have tried so far!
The white sauce paired very well with the rice.
We also tried the pan seared gyzo as an appetizer which was amazing! Will definitely be back soon!

Reviewed 2 October 2015

I've been to this restaurant thrice and not had one meal I can say I enjoyed. The sushi seems to be put together in a rush, there is no pride in the presentation, and it tastes about as sloppy as it looks. Having given up on the sushi after a disastrous second chance, I tried the hibachi chicken and was also let down by that. It was a bland meal with nothing to recommend it. Go elsewhere.

1  Thank Rose T
Reviewed 21 September 2015 via mobile

Fried gyoza. Steak (medium rare) and shrimp. CA roll. And salad w ginger dressing. That is all. You're welcome.
And btw I like the other location better. It's closer.

Reviewed 31 August 2015

Had lunch with three others and we all had excellent food. Three of us had the bento box and one had a sashimi platter with a spicy tuna roll. The bento boxes have a plentiful assortment of food - salad with a wonderful ginger dressing, dumplings, rice, the meat or fish (I had medium rare beef, others had scallops and fish) and a California roll. They also have three different sauces that you have to ask for - a spicy red sauce, a ginger sauce and a mayo-like sauce. Very filling and rather inexpensive - somewhere around $9 for the bento box. My husband's sashimi was very fresh, with generous pieces of fish. The spicy tuna roll was quite good as well. Our waiter was VERY good and quite knowledgeable about the food. Wish I lived nearby because I would certainly return.