“One of the Best Chick-fil-As in Greensboro.”
Review of Chick-fil-A

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chick-fil-A
Ranked #7 of 31 Quick Bites in Greensboro
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

You have been in one Chick-fil-A, you've been them all, right? Well not really. This Chick-fil-A is a beacon for the local community. From kids events to local sports sponsors, this is a huge step up from the average fast food joint.

Clean, excellent service, friendly staff who appear to enjoy taking your order gives this Chick-fil-A six stars.
How do they teach them to say "My Pleasure", instead of "You're Welcome?"

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 21 August 2018

OK, all CFA's are good, but this location is the best by far. The management has the operation down to a science from the appearance, cleanliness, food presentation, service, and atmosphere. Chalk all this up to the management team! Thank you.
They do a great job on large group takeout, and individual. If you have a company or department meal to bring for pot luck, give them a call and they will have it ready for you to pick up right on time! The drive through is a mastery of efficiency!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 14 November 2017

We were on a bus trip and stopped here...50 of us. Orders were filled quickly. I believe all of us were pleased and satisfied with our service and our experience. Note to self-- next time get chicken tenders instead of salad with tenders. Salad takes much more time to eat, and I had to eat too fast for my liking!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 5 October 2017

I visit here quite frequently and love the friendliness of the staff and the cleanliness of the restaurant. It is great to go to a place where they remember you by name. The folks always walk around and check for refills and take your tray when done. They are very accommodating for my food allergies. They always have delicious lemonade as well. Great location that is super friendly!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 21 June 2017

My wife and I have never been disappointed at this restaurant. The staff is so attentive and friendly and the food is as Chick Fil A's food is everywhere, excellent.

Date of visit: June 2017