“Great Food!”

Crafted The Art of the Taco
Ranked #17 of 992 Restaurants in Greensboro
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: NOT a Mexican restaurant.....this is a serious TACO JOINT. You will not find authentic Mexican here.....only creative gourmet tacos. A FRESH experience for your tastebuds.
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Great Food Good size portions. We have on;y eaten there a couple of times but the food and service were great each time. Everyone left full and happy!

acocktailaday, Owner at Crafted The Art of the Taco, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

914conniec

Thank you for the support your and kind words. We hope you will visit again soon.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

The Dirty South Nachos were amazing!!! All of the appetizers we ordered were fantastic! All of our party loved the food and atmosphere.

Thank S. Y

S Y
We are so grateful for your visit and also the five star review.
The Dirty South Nachos are absolutely fantastic and a fan favorite. So glad you enjoyed.
Hope you are able to visit again soon.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Everything I have always ate there was awesome!! I visit it frequently and i'm always pleased with their food. Their service is always fast and friendly and they work hard to make the customers happy!!

acocktailaday, Owner at Crafted The Art of the Taco, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Teri555
THANK YOU SO MUCH for your kind words and support.
Some days the great reviews are exactly what we need as a team. You have started my day off on a very positive note.
Thank you again.

Reviewed 7 July 2018

Was visiting friends in High Point and had the chance to eat at Crafted. I thought it was outstanding. The absolute best bloody mary I've ever had. They make their's with bacon in it and they make the mix onsite. If you go...GET ONE!! I thought the food was excellent and the prices reasonable. I opted for one of their taco options that you could have as a rice bowl. The portion was large and it was delicious. I also got a side salad which was good size for a restaurant side salad. My friend eating with me had visited Crafted a few other times and said it was always a great meal. We sat at the bar and our server could not have been nicer or more attendant. A+

acocktailaday, Owner at Crafted The Art of the Taco, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Gary
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE KIND WORDS AND SUPPORT.
We are thrilled you have enjoyed your Crafted visits. Bloody Mary’s are a “religion” in my world. Hahaha
Again, thank you.
Rhonda

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Food is bland. Not the best but okay. The service could have been better. I would go back but wouldn't be in a rush to go either.

acocktailaday, Owner at Crafted The Art of the Taco, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Thank you Ms Brandy for visiting. Sorry we did not “wow” you. We do hope you will give us another whirl in the future.
Have a great upcoming weekend.
Regards