“Best Waffles in Town!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My nephew took me here for brunch. It was outstanding. I had the petite waffles. When I come back to town, I want to stop here first!

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

came on a Saturday night had a short wait. Food was tasty and service was great... Definitely coming back....yummmyyyyy!
The wait was worth it.

Reviewed 5 September 2018

Sat at the bar Sunday for brunch and was delicious. Loved the collards and squash sides. Waffles were yummy and chicken cutlets perfect.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

I have had homemade chicken and waffles and enjoyed the concept and taste. It’s a bit rich for a regular meal, but it’s a wonderful treat on occasion! Dames makes very good chicken and waffles but they excel at the smears and sauces offering nearly endless combinations.

I recommend getting bone in chicken since the cutlets are easy to dry out. The wings are ginormous and will heat up well if you want to take your leftovers home.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

If you're a lover of chicken and waffles, which I am, you owe yourself a visit to Dame's. We drove thirty miles and it was worth it. Every kind of waffle and 'shmear' that you can imagine, as well as many other breakfast items. The chicken that I had with my waffle was spiced just right. My wife had ginger mini waffles with eggs and bacon and it, too, was delicious. We will definitely return (until such time they open closer to us). Prices are very reasonable and service was excellent. A bit hard to find, but is close-in to downtown and just a block from the train station.