“I really like this place”
Review of Hibachi Cafe

Hibachi Cafe
Ranked #677 of 991 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 2 February 2018

Although predominantly takeout the food is cooked to order and takes some time. If they get busy it might be a bit of a wait. Much of their business is regulars calling in so the line may not be a great way to judge the wait. The seating is very limited. Very. For me the food outweighs the other issues.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Don’t go here unless you’re expecting poor service and not getting your food before takeout. I love the food, very poor service. :(

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Over 30 minutes to make 2 cold teas... super slow.
The guy who took my order couldn't understand what I wanted or how many teas I was ordering. I had to waste several minutes repeating myself, pointing at the menu and making sure he got my order right. It was frustrating to say the least.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 26 March 2016

I have eaten here multiple times but their service and food quality has been slowly declining, I placed the order over the phone and when I got there 25 min later it still was not ready and to add insult to injury they were power washing the floor which is definitely unappetizing and unappealing. I sat there for another 25 minutes waiting for my food...the kitchen area which is visible was just unorganized with open food trays waiting for their food to be added. I got home opened my food and the order was all wrong...I ordered 2 vegetable sushi rolls and only got one...don't know what the other one was...my hibachi tilapia was beef instead no fish in sight. I ordered a mango bubble tea and their was no tapioca pearls in the bubble tea. The cashier tried her best to keep things going but the 2 cooks in the back were just rude, yelling and arguing with her in front of customers....the manager wasn't there and I am not sure if that added to the breakdown in getting the orders out. I will be looking for a new hibachi restaurant downtown Greensboro....will not be going back to Hibachi Cafe.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

This place is convenient to downtown Greensboro. My boyfriend and I order take-out frequently from this restaurant and the food is always good and made in a timely manner.

Date of visit: March 2016