All reviewswindow sillcoffee machinebreakfast areastayed nightsconvenient locationwafflesrates
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Arrived and was checked in promptly, staff was very polite and friendly. Rooms were clean and comfortable, especially for the low price. Free breakfast was included and there were many options including muffins, cereals, waffles, oatmeal, and bagels. Overall, a great stay for the price.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank malingowskib
microtelinnwyndhamgr, Hotel Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Dear Guest,

I’m pleased to hear from you. It’s always good to see a positive assessment of our hotel. I’m especially pleased that we satisfied you with our great staff, clean rooms and ample breakfast. We appreciate you taking time to offer these meaningful comments and invite you to stay with us again. We’re certain your next experience here will be as pleasant as this one.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

We booked and paid for the room ahead of time as we would be arriving late. Requested a non-smoking room, however, the room and hallway reeked of cigarette smoke. The towels, I guess were supposed to be white, had brown stains. The breakfast bar was limited to waffles, packaged grits, muffins and bagels. The juice machine was broken. Only positive was the coffee as they utilized a keuriq type machine.

This is not a family friendly hotel. I was approached for a "date' by a female in the elevator. I am guessing it was a female. The front desk staff did not really show any concern when I mentioned these issues checking out. Not even an apology.

Avoid this dump as there are other options in the area.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

We’re pleased that you took the time to comment on our hotel so that we can respond to your concerns. I apologize that you detected a smoke odor, stains and didn’t like the free breakfast. I also apologize that actions by other guests offended you. Everything we do is aimed at improving the guest experience, and we obviously let you down in some ways. When you’re in the area again, we invite you to try us again. You can expect a much better experience in the future because we’re improving every day.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Rooms are clean. They are renovating now. But they are still open. On my travels home stayed 2 nights. Located near some shopping as well. Its a nice place to stay at as well. Staff was help as well. I would stay here again

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for indicating that you would stay with us again. That’s the highest compliment possible. Additionally, we thank you that you like our clean, improving rooms and great location. Our goal is an excellent experience for every guest, and I’m pleased we completely satisfied. We invite you to stay with us again soon so you can experience the many positive attributes of our hotel again.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night and it wasn't bad. It seemed mostly clean. We left early the next morning to go to the hospital and my husband made sure he spoke to housekeeping in the hall to let them know they could do the room anytime. We came back about 10:30 that night exhausted and they hadn't done anything. No beds made, no towels,shampoo etc.. My husband called down to complain. They moved us to another room just a room or 2 away. We had to pack up all our stuff at 11:00 at night with 2 kids. We get to the room and unpack again and my grandkids were going to lay on the window seat while they watched tv but luckily I saw it first. There was a nasty stain on the cushion and the wall had some awful black stuff that looked like mold. I took pics and my husband went back downstairs to complain. It all took so much time. They ended up moving us back to the room we had(so we packed up again). They gave us a credit but I don't think they should have charged anything after all that mess. The workers at the desk were friendly to my husband but we would never stay there again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
microtelinnwyndhamgr, Hotel Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Guest,

We recognize that we failed you in some ways during your visit, and we apologize. We could have handled the housekeeping and moving issues better, and I realize you were dissatisfied in some ways because we failed to clean your room. We strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and I deeply regret that we let you down. Please stay with us again in the future and see that your negative experience was an isolated situation. We try our best for every guest, every day.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
microtelinnwyndhamgr, Webmaster at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018