See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 October 2014

The outside of the building is in very bad shape. The room I had half of the carpet was soaked from a leaking pipe either in my room or an adjacent room. The curtains and lamp shades had holes in them..... I walked my boxer dog around the outside, where he went under a stair well and got stung multiply times by bees. I talked to the owner and he had no compassion for my dog at all. The ending result i asked for a refund, and the owner kicked my out of his hotel, and said there we no refunds.

I would advise people to use caution when staying at this property, and if you do stay there, forget the refund. If you run into the same problem as me, unfortunately you will be kicked out of this motel as well. He will then keep your money.....beware

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 July 2013

We were so tired and we needed a place to stay on our way. We spotted this hotel from the road. It had a huge Quality Inn sign and a Days Inn sign on a banner tied over a smaller Quality Inn sign. That should have been a red flag. The night clerk was not very friendly. It was like I interrupted her phone conversation in order to check in. After we checked in on the night of July 3, 2013, we discovered the wi-if didn't worked unless you were faced in ozone direction. It probably would have been better if we didn't have wi-if after reading all the bad reviews on this place. There was severe water/mold damage to the bathroom wall around the toilet. The rusty hinges had left impressions on the wall paper. When we checked out in the morning, I was greeted by a VERY friendly clerk. Her name tag said "Ms Check". She was very friendly, and listened to my concerns. I scored this place 2 stars because of her service or I would have gave it 1 star.

Room Tip: Check out other reviews before staying here.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2012

My husband and I stayed here as we were on our way to Asheville and needed to find a place to stay for the night as it was getting late. I called and made a reservation without really looking at reviews first which is something I rarely do. I regretted it as soon as I got there. It was clear the place is in a bad neighborhood. Our room was dirty and our room was literally right off of the highway and it was so loud I couldn't sleep. You have to check in outside and the worker is behind glass and you are not allowed in until you check in outside. When we checked out the following morning, there was a cop there talking about some crime that had happened not far away. This days inn does not have the usual continental breakfast a lot of the others do. I would never stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Vicki H
Reviewed 25 September 2011

Typical days inn really. Above average for cleanlkness in a days inn and super close to metrolina so if in town for this venue you can walk and save some dough on parking. I wouldnt spend a week here but its not bad for a night when in tiwn. The staff isbsuper.friendly and seemed eager to help. We actually checked in before the room was ready but they were pleased to give us the required parking permit to park our vehicle. It of course appears to be pattel owned and the owner walked the property constantly. The area is a bit seedy especially at night if I wee going through the work week or when nothing is going on and its somewhat empty I definately wouldnt leave valuables in the car.

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed 20 September 2011

as soon as got to the address i realized im in a very poor & shabby neigborhood with empty broken buildings all around which really scarred me.... but the real surprise was as i entered the building.. Filthy, Smelly, Chipped paint all over. but thats a compliment to what the room looked like, Dirty Carpet,Fithy Bath Rooms, Old & Worn Furniture, Rusty Lamp, Chipped Mirrors, Stained Carpets, to make matters worse i could get the Internet signal so i called the front desk which kept on saying thay had a problem but is being fixed wthin a 1/2 hour, 2 past and still the exuse give so i call the main office who connected me to a service Tech, after being on the phone for an hour. At 12am i finnaly gave up and wanted to go to sleep but couldnt close my eyes for a while seeing all the filth and hearing loud noice outside.. the next morning i checked out and went looking for another place to stay. i also attached 10 pictures i took from the room
to sum it up... it felt rather like prison & not worthed to be called Hotel/Motel a DUMP is an understaement!!!! Hotels like these bring the industry down!!!

Room Tip: Be very carfull when chossing... dont be fooled by pictures you see.... ask questions such as when it was built, renovated...
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business