“Great Pizza”
Review of Cugino Forno

Cugino Forno
Ranked #4 of 31 Quick Bites in Greensboro
Description: Are you ready to embark on the most affordable trip your mouth will ever take to Italy?!? Staying true to tradition, our Pizza Napoletana is as authentic as it gets! Using Mozzarella di Bufala made for us earlier in the week in a small town in Campania .. then flown in fresh .. or maybe our flour which is shipped over by boat ... no no, how about our salt which comes straight from the Mediterranean Sea! This trend continues .. for EVERY single one of our ingredients ... i know, it's the real deal! We open at 11:00am,everyday, and close as soon as the dough runs out or 9 pm... sorry, it's made fresh, DAILY! And yes, we are open on Sundays as well... So please, do us a favor and stop by to try what pizza is SUPPOSED to taste like. And don't worry if you have limited time, as our hand-made wood burning ovens, with volcanic rock bottoms from Mount Vesuvius, cook your pizza in 90 seconds ... it's ok to say wow .. but trust me, you'll be saying it again when you take that first bite ;)
Reviewed 29 August 2018

They have one of the best pizzas I have had anywhere. The staff is friendly and your food comes out fast. You order your pizza or salad and/or desert when you enter from the board. When you pay, they give you a stand with a number on it that you put on the table where you choose to sit. The food comes out quick. They provide an extra cup of sauce with each pizza. Near the ovens, there are several condiments to go on the pizza. They only list 16inch pizzas on the board but they also have 10 inch pizzas which is good for one person.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 28 August 2018

This Pizza Restaurant is a welcome addition to the Revolution Mill Area. The pies are wonderful and you can request they not be as charred as is often the case in Italy. Very accommodating with a great variety. The Salads are not to be missed...nor the deserts...enjoy the Cannoli (leave the guns at home).

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 16 August 2018

I think think this is the best pizza in Greensboro. Prices were very good and restaurant was spotless. Bathrooms were clean and well stocked. Parking is across the street and there is plenty of parking.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

My husband, son and I love this place. The pizza is baked in an Brick Oven. the pizza is so amazing I love the atmosphere the big open space and the pizza is just to die for some of the best pizza I've ever had. Everyone is so friendly and you never wait long for your order. You must stop by and try this place. I love thin crust pizza so I'm always happy to go.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 2 July 2018

No off tastes. That's because this is simple pizza that offers little taste at all. Seasonings are absent, though you can add them at a 'seasonings' bar.

Much like Brixx, this pie place is perfect for folks who don't really like pizza. Great for dieters, though. The large (16") pie probably weighed in like two slices at Mellow Mushroom. Large, by the way, is the only size.

I gave C.F. a three solely on the strength of the look of the desserts.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank killer7left

Been to Cugino Forno? Share your experiences!