“Adequate, but nothing special.”

Thai Corner Kitchen
Ranked #341 of 1,001 Restaurants in Greensboro
Reviewed 8 September 2017

We have gotten takeout a few times from here in recent months. I would classify the food as average and somewhat overpriced. The young lady that runs the register is always very friendly, though. Probably better places around for Thai food but it will do in a rush.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Looks like everyone is enjoying Thai, even while making our food. Probably a good reason for the 92 sanitation rating.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Last week I went to Thai Corner Kitchen on Battleground and ordered a papaya salad to take out. I requested no dressing on the salad due to dietary restrictions. I requested a different dressing on the side and was charged an additional fee. I reiterated this request several times to make sure there was no dressing on the salad. When I received the order I was again assured there was no dressing. I got it home and sure enough there was dressing on the salad. The dressing I paid extra for was not included. I called and voiced my complaint and stated I was not able to return the salad for three days. When I went today, the owner was accusatory, rude and refused to give me another salad or money back. She was accusatory, intimated I lied and" I always do this." I have only been in this establishment one other time six months ago. She was very hostile and disrespectful. She finally called the employee who made the salad who confirmed the mistake. She gave me another tasteless salad. The few items I have ordered were not good. I gave this restaurant a poor review not only for the unacceptable customer service but the poor quality of the food. It is obvious they do not value their customers. Do not go out of your way for this restaurant.

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank landebrown
Reviewed 7 June 2017

Food is fresh and awesome! I spent 6 months in Thailand and the authentic flavors brought me back. Delicious. Battleground location has a basic set up with placing and paying for your order at the counter - but plenty of seating - very neat and clean. Totally worth trying.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

This place has great food, nice staff and is very clean. Was not sure if I wanted to try it but I had the Thai fried rice with chicken, some spring rolls with chicken and a few bite of my fiancés chicken rama noodles, it was all very good! Sweet tea to wash it all down :) Happy Eats!

Date of visit: June 2017