All reviews indoor pool waffles volt outlet nice linens wi fi room was clean great place to stay late check working order have stayed here several times microwave and refrigerator high point market first floor front desk staff staff was friendly visiting greensboro one night stay
Reviewed 12 October 2018

The quality inn in High Point NC is a solid 3 star property. The rooms are clean and the staff is courteous and friendly. The property is showing signs of wear and tear and could use some attention. The issue I had this visit was a very loose toilet seat that almost landed me in the tub! The maintenance man was very nice and explained that it was type of seat that they purchased and there was not much to be done to fix it.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Chirag P, General Manager at Quality Inn and Suites Airpark East, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2018

Dear Mrseven21:

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We do sincerely appreciate the feedback. I am so pleased to see you found the rooms to be clean and the staff friendly. We do have some plans in the works for some upgrades coming very soon. I am sorry to hear that you had issues with the toilet seat. I will look into that situation and see what we can do to remedy it. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 12 October 2018

Late check in ,which was very quick. The guy the desk was very nice.The room was very clean and the hotel is very easy to navigate. Parking is great. The area I was located was very quiet. I slept very well

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo

Dear Irjones236:

Thanks so much for the 5 stars! We very much appreciate your very kind words. We do hope that the next time your travels bring you to Greensboro that you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were great. Only problem was it's stink bug season, and there was a few in the room.
Housekeepers where friendly very clean and made sure guest was satisfied. I would recommend to anyone. Thanxz I'll be back soon

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo

Dear Jeffrey M:

Thanks so much for the 5 stars! We really appreciate your kind words. Our staff works hard each day to provide outstanding guest service and they will be so pleased to know it shows. We do sincerely appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

A decent hotel to stay at if you are passing thru. Nothing stood out or stood down about this property. It is your average Quality Inn hotel. I would suggest purchasing new pillows, mine where lumpy and uncomfortable. I also couldn't locate the channel listing for the TV, so had to search for everything was a little annoying.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Chirag P, General Manager at Quality Inn and Suites Airpark East, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Dear Vacation508974:

Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your stay at our hotel. We do sincerely appreciate the feedback and are pleased that you were satisfied with your stay. We do have fairly new pillows in all the rooms, so I am surprised to read your comment about the pillows. I will have our housekeepers check the pillows in all of the rooms to make sure each room has the best possible pillows. We do sincerely appreciate your business and hope you will consider staying with us again soon.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

I have been staying at this hotel for a few years about every other month when I visit my son. Always clean comfortable room, nice staff. Close to shopping restaurants and centrally located. Great hotel.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Chirag P, General Manager at Quality Inn and Suites Airpark East, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear Carolyn H:

Thanks so much for your kind words. We are so happy to know you always enjoy your stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.